The Hunchback of Notre Dame II
2002 Disney film directed by Bradley Raymond
- Sarousch: What are you doing now, my little cabbage?
- Madellaine: Practicing.
- Sarousch: Why strain yourself? Oh, did you find out where the monster keeps his bell, trinket?
- Madellaine: He is not a monster, and I am not your trinket.
- Sarousch: I mean to have that bell.
- Madellaine: I want nothing more to do with your thefts.
- Sarousch: Oh, really? And how will you survive out there, hmm? On your looks?
- Madellaine: Quasimodo sees something you don't.
- Sarousch: Oh, does he? Well, what if he were to have an unfortunate accident? [she falls off the rope into the ground, then Sarousch's gang grab her] I have to go up there with my man and do the hard way, the hunchback may get hurt.
- Madellaine: No! You can't! You-- You wouldn't.
- Sarousch: If you want him alive, then lure the bell-ringer away while I steal La Fidele. Lead him out of harm's way.
- Madellaine: [sighs] You must think I'm stupid.
- Quasimodo: Not at all. That just means you have an imagination.
- Madellaine: Do you really think so?
- Quasimodo: I do.
- Madellaine: What's your name?
- Quasimodo: Quasimodo.
- Madellaine: Well, Quasimodo, wouldn't you like to come where I can see you?
- Quasimodo: [after he and Madellaine find out that La fidele has been stolen] Did you know about this?
- Madellaine: I-I wanted to tell you, I tried.
- Quasimodo: You used me!
- Madellaine: No! Please!
- Quasimodo: [mocking Madellaine] "Which one is La Fidele?" "Let-Let's go for a walk." You never cared about me!
- Madellaine: [protesting] No, that is not true!
- Quasimodo: [storming away] You were right.
- Phoebus: Quasi, I'm sorry. [to his guards] Take her away!
- Madellaine: [chasing Quasimodo, who is still storming away back to Notre Dame] No! No, Quasi, please, just-just let me explain! [the guards capture her]
- Madellaine: Look at me! Quasimodo, just look at me! [without another word, Quasimodo slams the door]
- Madellaine: Hmm, you mean hocus their pocus? Delusion their illusion? [giggles]
- Quasimodo: Abra their cadabra?
- Madellaine: [to Quasimodo] Quasimodo, he means it. He'll hurt Zephyr, but I know how we can save him. Please untie me.
- Quasimodo: Why, so you can escape with Sarousch?
- Miracles Do Happen And True Love Can Come True