The Green Inferno
2013 film by Eli Roth
No good deed goes unpunished.(taglines)
- Get media attention. Right or wrong, you need cameras on them. That's the only way people change their behavior. The threat of embarrassment. You must shame them.
- You must be a freshman. Only a freshman would speak with such insolence.
- Look, it's good they ate Josh first. He should last them almost a week. [Justine lunges at him in anger]
- [after feeding the natives marijuana] Oh fuck, they got the munchies!
- I can smell it. My God, I can smell my friend being cooked.
- Charles: Peru is dangerous, you can't just go invade a country because you see them as doing something immoral.
- Justine: I know. I just think I should be doing something about the rainforest.
- Kaycee: Well, what do you want me to say? I think you're 100% wrong.
- Justine: I think you're 100% whore.
- Kaycee: [smirking] I'm probably 50/50.
- Alejandro: You're a hero.
- Justine: You were going to let them kill me.
- Alejandro: You knew the risks.
- Justine: Yeah. I just didn't know the the biggest one was you.
- No good deed goes unpunished.
- Fear will consume you.
- Fear will eat you alive.