The Glass House
The Glass House (2001–2006) was a half-hour Australian comedy talk show, hosted by Wil Anderson, Corinne Grant and Dave Hughes, screening on Wednesday nights on ABC.
- "Two Australians Kidnapped in Iraq: Unfortunately not Will Anderson" (September 17, 2004)
- "Will Anderson to write and star in a comedy show with Rove: Australian comedy dies" (September 25, 2004)
- "Dicko boycotts ARIAs: No one gives a shit" (September 25, 2004)
- "The Glass House finally removed from detention centres: refugees happy, now think that torture is over."
- "Pope ponders evolution: Hmmm, no."
- "George Bush discovers Bird Flu: Decides to invade Turkey"
- "Osama Bin Ladin hiding in hole: Not sure how he got to Tasmania"