The Ghoul (1933 film)
1933 film by T. Hayes Hunter
From the Depths of the Earth, He Will Rise. (taglines)
- We all know that dead men don't come back.
- Almost his last words were a threat to return from the dead. In my opinion, he was mad!
- Kaney: That's the last time I'll ever try to make coffee in a strange house!
- Prof. Morlant: You're afraid of me!
- Laing: [Shakes his head] I'm afraid FOR you.
- Prof. Morlant: [Referring to the jewel] If this should leave me, you'll have reason to fear... for when the full moon strikes the door of my tomb, I will come back. You hear? I will come back to kill!
- Nigel Hartley: I happened to be staying in the neighborhood, and hearing of your master's illness I took the liberty of calling. How is he tonight?
- Laing: He'll never see the morning.
- Nigel Hartley: He has not asked for anyone of my cloth?
- Laing: Nor will he. He's set in his ways, and they are the ways of the heathen.
- Nigel Hartley: I know he won't see the rector, but though I'm a comparative stranger, I don't like to leave a man to die like that.
- Laing: He'll die in his own fashion as he has lived.
- Nigel Hartley: Still, sometimes at the end...
- Laing: Not him! He's stubborn and unbending and will be so at the throne itself!
- An Ancient Curse Is About To Be Unleashed.
- From the Depths of the Earth, He Will Rise.
- Weird Happenings in a House of Mystery
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|