The Flintstones (film)
1994 US comedy film directed by Brian Levant
- Afraid? Now let's get this straight Rubble. I don't need permission from my wife. In my cave, I reign supreme. SUPREME! [Barney promises not to tell Wilma] Thanks, pal!
- [Barney asks him what to call him now] Simply your highness will do.
- [Miss Stone asks him how he'd like his coffee] Uhh, in a cup.
- Mr. Slate, I don't think you hired me just to sit here and look pretty, [he picks up a model house] I hate to burst your bubble, but if you build houses this small, whose going to live in them?
- Fred is the greatest bowler on Earth! [The dictabird repeats what he says] Okay, now you talk and see how much I can remember.
- [Wilma tells him his secretary is very attractive] Really? I didn't notice. Did I mention she could chisel 18 words a minute?
- [Dino takes a steak from the grill] Hey Barn, you like your steak rare, right? Well, that one's yours.
- [Pearl asks him if he's lost weight] Have we met?
- [repeated line] Yabba-dabba-doo!
- [The adoption agent shows them a monkey] Well, he's not really what we expected, but we'll love him like he was our own.
- Someday, I'll pay him back! Someday, somehow.
- Come on, say "Dadda"! (Bamm-Bamm just keeps saying his own name)
- [to Fred about getting a job as a vice president] That does it! The only reason you got that job is 'cause I switched tests with you.
- Can I have everyone's attention, please? (Caveman- I hope it's not another poem)
- (An angry mob about to hang Fred asks him if he knows him) Well, he used to be my best friend. In fact, it's probably because of me that you all are in this mess. (Mob leader_ Hang them both.)
- [Fred says he's only one man] Not from the back.
- Fred! And promise me you won't say anything like you did when you saw my sister's baby.
- [Fred says she's the most beautiful girl in Bedrock after she catches him cheating on her with Miss Stone] Nice try, Fred.
- [Miss Stone tells her she's heard so much about her] Well I wish that I could say the same.
- You know, Barney, life is funny. One minute people are your best friends, and the next you're fantasizing they're being ripped apart by a pack of rabid wolves.
- One day, we'll look back on this and laugh.
- I have vision, and right now I have a vision of you and me dripping with coconut oil on a beach in Rockapulco with Mr. Slate's fortune to keep us company.
- Son of a Brachiosaurus!
- Oh, this is far from over.
Miss Sharon StoneEdit
- [Cliff asks her why the quarry workers are down there and he's up here] Because you lied on your resume.
- Believe it not, the one who scored the highest was Fred Flintstone. [Cliff goes on about how dumb he is] He is perfect!
- Mr. Flintstone, I'd like you to know that I enjoy working long hours, late nights, even weekends, so feel free to use me however you see fit.
- Mr. Flintstone, I've been a bad girl, but you've got to admit, I was very, very good at it.
- Wilma: Fred, do you have to get Dino so wound up when you come home?
- Fred: It's not my fault. Maybe he'd calm down if we had him fixed!
- Dino: What? [he runs away]
- Miss Stone: [enters Fred's office] Uhhm! Am I interrupting?
- Cliff: Not at all. Fred, I'd like you to meet Miss Sharon Stone. She's going to be your secretary
- Fred: My secretary?
- Miss Stone: Personal secretary, Mr. Flintstone, that is of course, if you want me.
- [Fred's tie rolls up to his chin]
- Cliff: Well, then, I the two of you could get better acquainted. [closes the doors]
- Fred: You know Miss Stone, I've been signing stacks of these things for weeks now, and I hate to pry, but, what are they?
- Miss Stone: Oh, just tiny little forms so that we can pay the contractors working on the modernization.
- Fred: You know, (Miss Stone gets annoyed) we remodeled our kitchen a couple of years ago, and let me tell you, contractors can be real pirates. I'm going to read these over.
- Miss Stone: [pushes them aside, slides onto his desk] No! You're much too busy for that, Mr. Flintstone, and besides, reading is my job. You wouldn't want to put poor little old me out of work now, would you?
- [Wilma and Pebbles walk in the room]
- Fred: No.
- [Miss Stone turns over, revealing her sexy body to Fred and seductively rubs his cheek]
- Dictabird: Um, eh, your wife. Your, your wife.
- Fred: [while still flirting] My wife? Wilma? [notices Wilma] Wilma! What a surprise!
- Yabba-dabba-doo it!
- John Goodman - Fred Flintstone
- Rick Moranis - Barney Rubble
- Elizabeth Perkins - Wilma Flintstone
- Rosie O'Donnell - Betty Rubble
- Kyle MacLachlan - Cliff Vandercave
- Halle Berry - Miss Sharon Stone
- Elizabeth Taylor - Pearl Slaghoople
- Richard Moll - Hoagie
- Irwin Keyes - Joe Rockhead
- Harvey Korman - the voice of the Dictabird
- Dann Florek - Mr. Slate
- Jonathan Winters - Grizzled Man
- Mel Blanc - the voice of Dino
- Elaine and Melanie Silver - Pebbles Flintstone
- Hlynur and Marinó Sigurðsson - Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- The B-52's - themselves but performing as the BC-52's