- Go back to Europa, Stella.
- I don't want the two murders linked.
- that's the one, yes.
Dark Descent [S1.E1]Edit
- Gibson: That'd be Detective Superintendent Gibson?
- Driver: - Yes, ma'am.
- Stella: - Then that would be me.
- Barns: Stella. Nice to see you.
- Stella: Armoured car, Jim?
- Jim: Welcome to Belfast.
- Paul: Men and women express grief differently, Liz. Try not to make comparisons.
- Jimmy: My wife says it comforts her to think of our dead son giving life to others.
- Paul: And how does it make you feel?
- Jimmy: How does it make me feel? His heart beating in some else's chest? It makes me feel sick!
- Jimmy: [with a threatening tone] I've done things bad things, in the past. Really bad things. And my son has paid the price.
- Paul: [calmly] Your son had bacterial meningitis, Jimmy. An illness. That's all.
- Jimmy: [with a disgusted tone] You don't believe a son has to pay for the sins of his father?
- Paul: No, I don't.