The Devil Commands
1941 film by Edward Dmytryk
This mad wizard kills at will in Satan's service! (taglines)
- My father had become a very strange man!
- They say my father's spirit must still lives in that house. I don't know. When he seemed to be so close to what he sought, something reached for him - a warning that human beings must not try to reach beyond death! I don't know. No one will ever know, and yet perhaps the time will come when the door to infinity will open... perhaps... perhaps...
- Dr. Van Den: I know one thing, Julian - there are things human beings have no right to know!
- Dr. Julian Blair: Anne dear, your mother is not dead, not really. She's come back to me!
- Mrs. Walters: If you can do what you’re trying to do, you’ll own the world. You know that, don’t you?
- KARLOFF TURNS KILLER IN A HORROR-CRAMMED THRILLER!
- When the Devil commands Karloff obeys...!
- This mad wizard kills at will in Satan's service!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|