The Devil Bat
1940 film by Jean Yarbrough
He's Trained His Brood of Blood-Hungry Bats to Kill on Command! (taglines)
- Editor Joe McGinty: Say, have you ever had a date with a girl?
- Reporter Johnny Layton: A girl? Oh, yes, a girl. I believe I did take a girl out once.
- Henry Morton: You're a dreamer, Doc. Too much money is bad for dreamers.
- Dr. Paul Carruthers: So you tried to pay me in flattery, telling me that I'm a dreamer. Well... I *do* dream - dreams that you would *never* guess.
- 'One-Shot' McGuire: I'm not feeling too hot, would you take my temperature?
- Dr. Paul Carruthers: You are perfectly alright.
- 'One-Shot' McGuire: Oh yeah? Well you should see my tongue, it looks just like a squirrel's tail!
- He's Trained His Brood of Blood-Hungry Bats to Kill on Command!
- Sharp Fanged Blood Sucking DEATH Dives from MIDNIGHT SKIES!
- Encyclopedic article on The Devil Bat at Wikipedia
- Media related to The Devil Bat at Wikimedia Commons
- The Devil Bat quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|