The Deadly Mantis
1957 film by Nathan H. Juran
A Thousand Tons of Horror! From A Million Years Ago ... (taglines)
Dr. Ned JacksonEdit
- In all the kingdom of the living, there is no more deadly or voracious creature than the praying mantis.
- I'm convinced that we're dealing with a Mantis in whose geological world the smallest insects were as large as man, and now failing to find those insects as food, well... it's doing the best that it can.
- Col. Joe Parkman: Maybe there's an ordinary explanation to what happened, but I wouldn't take any bets.
- Narrator: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Dr. Ned Jackson: It looks like you don't have too many women up here, Colonel.
- Col. Joe Parkman: Well, we have a little joke up here. The boys say there's a girl behind every tree. Only try and find a tree.
- A Thousand Tons of Horror! From A Million Years Ago ...
- The most dangerous monster that ever lived!
- This Was the Day That Engulfed the World in Terror!
- Out of a million years ago ... a thousand tons of horror!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|