The Bridge (2013 TV series)
The Bridge (2013-2014) is an American drama TV series, airing on FX, about an El Paso detective (who has Asperger syndrome) and a Chihuahua State Police Officer, who are forced to work together when the body of a murdered judge is found on the Bridge of the Americas that serves as a border crossing between El Paso and Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua. The show is based on the Danish/Swedish TV series of the same name.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- Lt. Wade: I'm sorry, am I interrupting your snack time?
- Det. Cooper: [yogurt cup in one hand, spoon in the other] I'm just topping off my good bacteria, boss. You've got good and bad bacteria in your stomach and they're at war.
- Lt. Wade: [takes yogurt and hurls it into wastebasket] Yeah? Well now they're in the trash.
- Adriana: Can you guys stop throwing your pussies at my co-worker?
- Sonya: [upon seeing guy she met the night before] What are you doing here? I can't have sex at work!
Maria of the Desert [1.04]Edit
The Beast [1.05]Edit
- [Fausto stops reading newspaper to show henchman the front page headline SERIAL KILLER STILL AT LARGE]
- Fausto: [in Spanish] What the hell is a serial killer?
- Henchman: [in Spanish] Someone who kills lots of people.
- Fausto: [in Spanish] Lots of people kill lots of people... Soldiers... Terrorists... Presidents... You think I'm a serial killer?
- Henchman: [in Spanish] No way, boss.
- Fausto: [in Spanish] I kill lots of people.
- Henchman: [in Spanish] You're a businessman.
- Sonya: You do a lot of drugs, don't you?
- Daniel: Pfft... [sees she is serious]... What?
- Sonya: Why?
- Daniel: I'm not telling you that... [pause] 'Cause they're there... And they're fun... And they make you hate yourself just a little bit less.
- Hank: [enjoying his burger, he pauses between mouthfuls] Pretty damn good, isn't it?
- Gina: [also eating, nods her head in agreement] Really.
- Sonya: [picking at her burger] I don't like burgers.
- Hank: [stops chewing] Well that's un-American. [gestures towards her plate] Eat your freedom fries.
- Ray: Okay...a basement. [Charlotte unlocks padlock and opens door] What's in there...sex dungeon?
- Charlotte: Mexico
- Ray: Shit! I'm guessing this was Carl's idea? Drugs?
- Charlotte: Immigrants. We were broke. I didn't know.
- Ray: What's on the other end?
- Charlotte: A crazy psychotic bitch.
- Graciela: Do you have an opinion about oral sex? [begins to disrobe]
- Ray: Ah yeah. It's ahhh, it's cool.
- Graciela: [continues to disrobe] I prefer it.
- Ray: Some ladies do.
- Graciela: This will be our arrangement moving forward.
- Ray: So is that a yes on the guns?
- Graciela: [faces him, spread eagle] Depende.
- Ray: Is this a cartel thing?
- Graciela: Callate.
- Ray: Okay then.
- Cooper: [about Sonya] Oh, horse shit, Hank! I mean, I'm sorry but there's gotta be a limit to how much we indulge our village idiot savant here.
The Beetle [1.09]Edit
Old Friends [1.10]Edit
Take the Ride, Pay the Toll [1.11]Edit
All About Eva [1.12]Edit
The Crazy Place [1.13]Edit
- Diane Kruger - Det. Sonya Cross
- Demián Bichir - Det. Marco Ruiz
- Annabeth Gish - Charlotte Millwright
- Thomas M. Wright - Steven Linder
- Ted Levine - Lieutenant Hank Wade
- Matthew Lillard - Daniel Frye
- Emily Rios - Adriana Perez
- Ramón Franco - Fausto Galvan
- Brian Van Holt - Ray
- Lyle Lovett - Monte P. Flagman