The Brides of Fu Manchu
1966 film by Don Sharp
- Directed by Don Sharp. Written by Harry Alan Towers.
The Master of Evil takes a Harem of Horror! (taglines)
- As you were the leader of the rebellion, you shall be the first to go to the snakes.
- Sir Dennis Nayland Smith: You have nothing to celebrate, Fu Manchu. The arms conference is safe. You are beaten.
- Fu Manchu That is where you are wrong, Commissioner. In a few moments there will be no arms conference.
- Sir Dennis Nayland Smith: You will release that girl now and order your men to line up over there. I will count three before I fire. One... two...
- Fu Manchu: [to henchman] Send her to the snakes!
- Lin Tang: [hears gunfire] More shooting. The temple must be full of soldiers.
- Fu Manchu: It is of no importance. Within a few moments the entire world will capitulate to me. This is the destiny of Fu Manchu.
- The Master of Evil takes a Harem of Horror!
- Better Dead than Wed!
- Christopher Lee — Fu Manchu
- Douglas Wilmer — Sir Denis Nayland Smith
- Heinz Drache — Franz Baumer
- Marie Versini — Marie Lentz
- Howard Marion-Crawford — Dr. Petrie
- Tsai Chin — Lin Tang
- Rupert Davies — Jules Merlin
- Kenneth Fortescue — Sergeant Spicer
- Joseph Furst — Otto Lentz
- Roger Hanin — Inspector Pierre Grimaldi
- Harald Leipnitz — Nikki Sheldon
- Carole Gray — Michèle Merlin
- Burt Kwouk — Feng
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|