The Boogie Man Will Get You
1942 film by Lew Landers
From HORROR To HOWLS...FROM MAYHEM TO MERRIMENT! (taglines)
- Dr. Lorenz: And if you ever need anything, like medical attention, or fire insurance, or a marriage performed, or a loan, perhaps? I should be delighted to oblige.
- Winnie Slade: Doesn't anybody else do anything in Jinxville?
- Dr. Lorenz: Oh, they... they vote once a year.
- Bill Leyden: They murdered him! Just like they murdered the other one!
- Prof. Nathaniel Billings: Please! Please! The word is, "martyrized."
- IT'S A CHILLER-DILLER OF A MAYHEM-AND-MERRIMENT SHOW!
- From HORROR To HOWLS...FROM MAYHEM TO MERRIMENT!
- There's fun in this new type of horror picture...fun for everybody, and everybody loads of fun!
- You'll be tickled to death over this gay chiller diller!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|