The Black Castle
1952 film by Nathan H. Juran
- Directed by Nathan H. Juran. Written by Jerry Sackheim.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Count Karl von Bruno: Doctor, you're an expert on medical science. Isn't it true that the Ancient Romans were pain worshippers?
- Dr. Meissen: Oh, yes, Herr Count. They even held endurance contests. It was a mark of distinction to suffer in silence.
- Count Steiken: [Being treated for an arm wound by Dr. Meissen] Ah, naaah! Oh, no!
- Count Karl von Bruno: Do you hear that, Steiken?
- Count Steiken: [Screaming] Aaah, ah, ah! I'm not an Ancient Roman!
- Servant: Herr Count, Mr. Beckett is here.
- Count Karl von Bruno: Well, bring him in for this should amuse him too.
- Count Steiken: [to Dr. Meissen] Ooohh! - You idiot! You call yourself a doctor?
- Count Karl von Bruno: [Sadistically twisting Steiken's arm] And you? You call yourself a man?
- Count Steiken: [In pain] Aaaahh!