The Beast of Yucca Flats
The Beast of Yucca Flats is a 1961 science fiction film about a defecting Soviet scientist who is hit by a nuclear explosion near Yucca Flats and roams around as a beast. It is considered one of the worst films ever made.
- Directed and written by Coleman Francis.
- A man runs, someone shoots at him.
- Flag on the moon. How did it get there?
- Nothing bothers some people, not even flying saucers.
- Always on the prowl. Looking for something or somebody to kill. Quench the killer's thirst.
- Boys from the city. Not yet caught by the whirlwind of Progress. Feed soda pop to the thirsty pigs.
- Touch a button. Things happen. A scientist becomes a beast.
- Twenty hours without rest and still no enemy. In the blistering desert heat, Jim and Joe plan their next attack. Find the Beast and kill him. Kill, or be killed. Man's inhumanity to man.
- Well, doctors can't help her. Maybe angels, but not doctors.