The Banana Splits Movie
The Banana Splits Movie is a 2019 American-Canadian horror comedy film based on the 1968 Hanna-Barbera children's television series The Banana Splits. The plot follows a family attending a taping of The Banana Splits television series, but trying to survive when the titular characters become murderous upon learning of the cancellation of their show, starting a killing spree around the studio.
- Directed by Danishka Esterhazy. Produced by Daniel Iron and Lance Samuels. Screenplay by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas.
- It's time to fly!
- She took it down...to Hammer Town!
- I brought friends!
- We're gonna have so much fun!
- It's Sloppy Time!
- He took her down to Hammer Town!
- Well, who could that be?
- Hey, Stevie? Mail's here!
- Silly Stevie! Smoking's bad for your health!
- Put them with our other friends!
- The show must go on!
- Drooper, mail's here!
- I wonder how the show is gonna end?
- Time's almost up!
- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
- Okay, Stevie.
- Hey, kids! Put on your hap-happiest faces, because The Banana Splits Show is about to begin.
- Don't stop now, you're almost there!
- SHE DID IT!
- Three cheers for Rebecca! Hip-Hip Hooray!
- Look who I found! It's Stevie!
- Isn't it wonderful, Stevie? All of our friends are here! Now the show can go on forever, and ever, and ever!
- Great job, Snorky!
- Mitch: Honey. I got, I got hit by a car. It was awful. But it made me realize something. I don't wanna be with Kara. I want you. I love you, Beth.
- Beth: I want a divorce.
- Harley: Snorky...
- Snorky: [honks]
- Harley: You will always be my favorite.
- Snorky: [honks]
- Stevie: It's time to spin the wheel of endings! Why don't you spin it Drooper? Might be the last time you ever do.
- Drooper: Okay, Stevie!
- Rebecca: Don't hit with the hammer.
- Drooper: SHE DID IT!
- Fleegle: He took her down to Hammer Town! Hoo-hoo-hoo, hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- Drooper: Three cheers for Rebecca!
- Fleegle: Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo...
- Drooper: Hip-Hip Hooray!
- Fleegle: Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!