The Aristocats is a 1970 animated feature produced and released by Walt Disney Productions. The story revolves around a family of aristocratic cats, and how an alley cat acquaintance helps them after their butler kidnapped them to gain his mistress' fortune which was meant to go to the cats.
- [to Duchess] Boy, your eyes really are like sapphires!
- Hey! Mee-yow! What a classy neighborhood! Dig these fancy wig-wams!
- Hey there, Scat Cat, blow some o' that sweet stuff my way!
- Females never fight fair!
- But he called us tramps!
- Well, where's my beddy-bye basket?!
- Aw, cricket bugs don't wear shoes!
- Marie: Ladies do NOT start fights, but they can finish them!
- Berlioz: But he had a mouth like a "hippolotamus"!
- Duchess: "Swinger"? What is a "swinger"?
- [As the kittens try to get through their pet door]
- Berlioz: Wait for me! Wait for me!
- Marie: Me first! Me first!
- Toulouse: Why should you be first?
- Marie: 'Cause I'm a lady. That's why.
- Toulouse: [scoffs] You're not a lady.
- Berlioz: [grabs Marie's tail] You're nothin' but a sister!
- Marie: I'll show you if I'm a lady or not.
- Edgar: [sings as he puts sleeping pills in the cat's cream]
- Rock-a-bye kitties. Bye-bye you go. [looks at the instructions on the bottle, then casually throws in more pills]
- La la la la, and I'm in the dough!
- Oh, Edgar, you sly old fox!
- [hums as he finishes the cream]
- [Duchess and her kittens are trapped]
- Toulouse: I told you it was Edgar.
- Berlioz: Aw, shut up, Toulouse!
- Lafayette: I still say it was a li'l old cricket bug.
- Napoleon: I'm the leader! I'll decide what it was! [pause] It was a li'l old cricket bug.
- Napoleon: Now you go for the tires, and I'll go right for the seat of the problem.
- Lafayette: Now, how come you always get the tender part? [He stumbles on his own ear]
- Napoleon: Because I outrank you, that's why. Now stop beating your gums and sound the attack!
- [Lafayette barks several times]
- Napoleon: No, that's mess call!
- Lafeyette: Ha ha, makin' a mess of it huh?
- Napoleon: YOU can be REPLACED, you know.
- O'Malley: One magic carpet coming up.
- Duchess: That's a magic carpet?
- [O'Malley jumps on the hood of the milk truck and screeches]
- Milkman: SACREBLEU!
- O'Malley: [Screeches as the milkman stops his truck]
- Milkman: SAPRISTI! Stupid cat! Brainless lunatic! [starts his truck]
- Duchess: Why, Mr. O'malley, you are amazing.
- O'Malley: True. true.
- Milkman: [After noticing the cats in his rearview mirror, much to his shock] SAPRISTI! [cats screech after the milkman stops too fast] SACREBLEU! [as the cats run out of the milkman's truck] THIEVES! ROBBERS! MANGY TRAMPS! TAKE THAT! AND THAT!
- [Roquefort arrives in the alley where Scat Cat and his gang hang out; Scat Cat snatches him and holds him up.]
- Scat Cat: What's a little swinger like you doin' on our side of town?
- Roquefort: Oh, please, I was sent here for help! By a cat!
- Scat Cat: Why this is outrageous! It's crazy!
- Roquefort: Honest! He told me just to mention his name!
- Billy Boss: So? Start mentioning names, rodent!
- Roquefort: Oh, now, wait a minute. D-don't rush me. His name is- O'Toole.
- Scat Cat: I don't dig him. Strike one.
- Roquefort: O... O'Brien!
- Scat Cat: Strike two.
- Roquefort: Oh, boy. You believe me, don't you?
- Hit Cat: Keep talkin', Mousy.
- Roquefort: How about... O... Grady?
- Scat Cat: Mousy, you just struck out. Any last words?
- Roquefort: Oh, why did I listen to that O'Malley cat?!
- Lafeyette: D-D-D-D-Did y' see him?
- Napoleon: No, no, he sneaked up behind me and tailgated me.
- Lafeyette: Well he didn't hurt me; he hit me on the head!
- O'Malley: Ya know something? I like Uncle Waldo.
- Duchess: Especially when he's marinated.
- Napoleon: It's a one-wheeled....
- Lafeyette: A one-wheeled what?
- Napoleon: You're not gonna believe this, but it's a one-wheeled haystack! And there it goes!
- [last lines]
- Lafayette: Hey, Napoleon. This looks like the end.
- Napoleon: Wait a minute. I'm the leader. I'll say when it's the end.
- [the words "The End" hit him on the head]
- Napoleon: It's the end.