The Ape (1940 film)
1940 film by William Nigh
He keeps human life in test tubes, and prowls at night in the skin of an ape! (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't like things I can't understand.
- Policemen: Do apes ever return to the scene of the crime?
- Patient: Hey, Doc, what are you going to do to me?
- Dr. Adrian: I'm going to write you into medical history.
- Jungle Beast or Man of Science?
- He keeps human life in test tubes, and prowls at night in the skin of an ape!
- These cold eyes have watched a thousand men die screaming!