The Angry Beavers
The Angry Beavers is an American animated television series that aired from April 19, 1997 until June 11, 2001 on Nickelodeon. The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have left their home to become bachelors in the forest near the fictional Wayouttatown, Oregon.
Season 1 Edit
Born to Be Beavers [1.1] Edit
- Daggett: I can't believe it, Norbert.
- Norbert: Whassat, Daggett?
- Daggett: Our own parents kicked us out.
- Norbert: They didn't kick us out. We were the first litter and Mom had a second litter. It's the beaver way.
- Daggett: But, Norb. Where will we go? How will we survive?
- Norbert: We'll be all right. You've got your Beaver Survival Kit, right?
- Daggett: No.
- Norbert: Oh, that's not good.
Up All Night [1.2] Edit
- [Dag starts whimpering]
- Dag: Yeah. Guess so.
- (Norbert is prank-calling a deli)
- Norbert: Do you have chicken necks?
- Lady on phone: Yes, we do.
- Nobert: Wear a turtleneck sweater and no one will notice! (hangs up)
A Dam Too Far [1.3] Edit
Norbert: Let's see...what's that word I'm thinking of?
Norbert: That's it. [shouting] RUUUUN!
Long in the Teeth [1.4] Edit
- [Norbert is getting his long teeth admired by his girlfriend, a female beaver named Treeflower]
Treeflower: Your teeth look so dangerous... [seductively] Can I touch them?
Norbert: [prideful] Knock yourself out, dollface.
Treeflower: [feels Norbert's teeth softly] Oooohh... [aroused] ...Norby... [swooning for him] You're so cool... [cuddles next to him] You're giving me chills... [giggles before fluttering her eyelashes to him]
Daggett: [watching from behind a rock jealous of him with his mouth full of wood on a cob] If he can be Mr. Cool... [spits the wood out and tosses it aside] So can I! [grunts angrily]
Gift Hoarse [1.5] Edit
Go Beavers! [1.6] Edit
Box Top Beavers [1.7] Edit
Salmon Sez [1.8] Edit
Beach Beavers a-Go-Go [1.9] Edit
Deranged Ranger [1.10] Edit
Muscular Beaver [1.11] Edit
Fish 'n' Dips [1.12] Edit
Enter the Daggett [1.13] Edit
Bug-a-Boo [1.14] Edit
Mission to the Big Hot Thingy [1.15] Edit
I Dare You [1.16] Edit
Stinky Toe [1.17] Edit
House Broken [1.18] Edit
Tree's Company [1.19] Edit
Guess Who's Stumping to Dinner [1.20] Edit
Fancy Prance [1.21] Edit
H2Whoa! [1.22] Edit
The Bing That Wouldn't Leave [1.23] Edit
You Promised [1.24] Edit
Bummer of Love [1.25] Edit
Food of the Clods [1.26] Edit
Season 2 Edit
Beaver Fever [2.1] Edit
Same Time Last Week [2.2] Edit
Kandid Kreatures [2.3] Edit
Fakin' It [2.4] Edit
Muscular Beaver 2 [2.5] Edit
Stump Looks for His Roots [2.6] Edit
Tree of Hearts [2.7] Edit
Dag for Night [2.8] Edit
Un-Barry-ble [2.9] Edit
Another One Bites the Musk [2.10] Edit
The Mighty Knot-Head [2.11] Edit
Pond Scum [2.12] Edit
Utter Nonsense [2.13] Edit
Endangered Species [2.14] Edit
Lumberjack's Delight [2.15] Edit
Zooing Time [2.16] Edit
Friends, Romans, Beavers! [2.17] Edit
Big Round Sticky Fish Thingy [2.18] Edit
The Day the World Got Really Screwed Up [2.19] Edit
- Narrator: Ooh! I know! Send in more planes!
- Daggett: Darn! I forgot the autograph!
- Norbert: You'll get over it.
If You In-Sisters [2.20] Edit
Alley Oops [2.21] Edit
Open Wide for Zombies [2.22] Edit
Dumbwaiters [2.23] Edit
Sans-a-Pelt [2.24] Edit
Gonna Getcha [2.25] Edit
Season 3 Edit
My Bunny-Guard [3.1] Edit
What's Eating You? [3.2] Edit
Omega Beaver [3.3] Edit
Bite This! [3.4] Edit
Spooky Spoots [3.5] Edit
Up All Night 2: Up All Day. The Reckoning [3.6] Edit
Muscular Beaver 3 [3.7] Edit
Sang 'em High [3.8] Edit
In Search of Big Byoo-Tox [3.9] Edit
The Legend of Kid Friendly [3.10] Edit
Silent But Deadly [3.11] Edit
Tough Love [3.12] Edit
A Little Dad'll Do You [3.13] Edit
Pass It On! [3.14] Edit
Muscular Beaver 4 [3.15] Edit
Act Your Age [3.16] Edit
Too Loose Latrine [3.17] Edit
Pack Your Dags [3.18] Edit
Daggy Dearest [3.19] Edit
Dag's List [3.20] Edit
Mistaken Identity [3.21] Edit
Easy Peasy Rider [3.22] Edit
Stare and Stare Alike! [3.23] Edit
I am Not an Animal, I'm Scientist #1 [3.24] Edit
Norberto y Daggetto en El Grapadura y el Castor Malo [3.25] Edit
The Loogie Hawk [3.26] Edit
Kreature Komforts [3.27] Edit
Oh, Brother? [3.28] Edit
Das Spoot [3.29] Edit
Sqotters [3.30] Edit
Long Tall Daggy [3.31] Edit
Practical Jerks [3.32] Edit
Nice & Lonely [3.33] Edit
Soccer? I Hardly Knew Him! [3.34] Edit
Brothers... To the End? [3.35] Edit
Euro Beavers [3.36] Edit
Slap Happy [3.37] Edit
Home Loners [3.38] Edit
Ugly Roomers [3.39] Edit
- [Norb increases his building to rival Dag's bedroom height]
- Daggett: Ha! I'm still bigger-er.
- Norbert: I only stopped to give you something. [hands Dag the gift. Dag opens it and it's the San-o-tizey and it sprays in Dag's eyes again and Dag starts gagging while Norbert continues to increase his bedroom height]
- Daggett: [gagging] Ooh, you dirty rat. [cough]
- [The scene transitions to Norb relaxing while Dag has increased more of his bedroom height and is about to get back at Norb for spraying him with sanitizer by putting pork rinds in a blower]
- Daggett: Oh, Norbie, my room's bigger-er and better! Oh, and this is for spraying me in the eyes. [sprays Norb with pork rinds]
Finger Lickin' Goofs [3.40] Edit
Strange Allure [3.41] Edit
Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow [3.42] Edit
Season 4 Edit
Chocolate Up to Experience [4.1] Edit
Three Dag Nite [4.2] Edit
Fat Chance [4.3] Edit
Dag in the Mirror [4.4] Edit
Canucks Amuck [4.5] Edit
Yak in the Sack [4.6] Edit
Driving Misses Daggett [4.7] Edit
Big Fun [4.8] Edit
Moby Dopes [4.9] Edit
- Norbert: Where in the name of Deus Ex Machina did that T-Rex come from?!