The Amazing Colossal Man
1957 film by Bert I. Gordon
A Seventy Foot Giant Is Terrorizing Las Vegas... (taglines)
- What kind of sin could a man commit in a single lifetime to bring this upon himself?
- Perhaps it isn't I who's growing, but it's everyone who's shrinking!
- Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?
- I just don't want to grow anymore. I don't want to grow anymore!
- Dr. Paul Linstrom: Now, the reason for this is rather technical, Carol, but to give you a simplified layman's explanation, it might be explained that, since the heart is made up of a *single* cell for all practical purposes, instead of millions of cells like the rest of the organs of the body, it's reacting in an entirely different manner to this unknown stimulus or forces behind this whole thing.
- Henry: Not another drop! Not another drop as long as I live!
- A Seventy Foot Giant Is Terrorizing Las Vegas...
- Not even the U.S. Army can keep her away from the man she loved—but only the U.S. Army can save her from the monster he became!
- NEVER SINCE "KING KONG" SUCH A MIGHTY MOTION PICTURE!
- Savage Giant on a Blood-Mad Rampage!
- Growing...! Growing...! Growing...! To a Giant! to a Monster! When will it stop?
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|