The 27th Day
1957 film by William Asher
Five people given the power to destroy nations! What will they do? What would you do? (taglines)
- Jonathan Clark: People hate because they fear, and they fear anything they don't understand... which is almost everything.
- Eve Wingate: Maybe people really aren't worth saving.
- Jonathan Clark: I don't know, a lot of them are nice.
- Eve Wingate: What in heavens name is that?
- Jonathan Clark: Rock 'n' roll.
- Eve Wingate: Rock 'n' roll.
- Jonathan Clark: Music, almost.
- Five people given the power to destroy nations! What will they do? What would you do?
- The 27 Most Terrifying Days in History!
- DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE 27th DAY
- Mightiest shocker the screen ever had the guts to make!
- Terror From Outer Space!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|