The 100 (TV series)
The 100 The 100 (pronounced The Hundred)is an American post-apocalyptic drama television series that premiered on The CW during the 2013–14 American television season, on March 19, 2014. The series, developed by Jason Rothenberg, is loosely based on a book of the same name, the first in a trilogy by Kass Morgan.
The series follows a group of teens: Clarke (Eliza Taylor), Bellamy (Bob Morley), Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), Jasper (Devon Bostick), Monty (Christopher Larkin), Raven (Lindsey Morgan), Finn (Thomas McDonell) and Wells (Eli Goree) as they become the first humans to return to Earth after a devastating war; the series also focuses on Clarke's mother, Abby (Paige Turco), Marcus (Henry Ian Cusick), a council member on "The Ark" and Wells' father, Thelonious (Isaiah Washington), the Chancellor.
- Clarke Griffin: I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality.
- Abigail Griffin: (To Clarke) Earth, Clarke. You get to go to Earth.
- Clarke Griffin: They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain.
- Finn Collins: You don't like being called "princess," do you, Princess?
- Bellamy Blake: Octavia. Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by.
- Octavia Blake: Yeah? Like What?
- Bellamy Blake: Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years.
- Octavia Blake: We're back, Bitches!
- Clarke Griffin: I wonder, "Why haven't we seen any animals?" Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though. Come on.
- Octavia Blake: Someone should slip her some poison sumac.
- Finn Collins: I got to know what you two did to get busted.
- Monty Green: Sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean.
- Jasper Jordan: Someone forgot to replace what we took.
- Monty Green: Someone has apologised, like, 1,000 times.
- Jasper Jordan: How about you, Octavia? What'd they get you for?
- Octavia Blake: Being born.
- Finn Collins: (To Clarke) Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year.
- Finn Collins: (To Clarke) Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion.
- Jasper Jordan: (To Clarke) They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer.
- Bellamy Blake: Here, there are no laws. Here, we do whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want.
- Bellamy Blake: Now you don't have to like it, Wells. You can even try to stop it or change it. Kill me. You know why? Whatever the hell we want.
- Bellamy Blake: (To Clarke and Wells) I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change.
- Clarke Griffin: We're not alone.
Earth Skills [1.02]Edit
- Finn Collins: (To The 100) It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder.
- Clarke Griffin: (To The 100) Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong.
- Wells Jaha: You can stop this.
- Bellamy Blake: Stop this? I'm just getting started.
- Clarke Griffin: (To The 100) You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!
- Bellamy Blake: (To Wells) What's wrong with a little chaos?
- John Murphy: What? You think you play by different rules?
- Finn Collins: I thought there were no rules.
- Clarke Griffin: (To Bellamy) Because you want them to follow you and right now they're thinking only one of us is scared.
Earth Kills [1.03]Edit
- Wells Jaha: Alcohol's toxic.
- Finn Collins: This is Earth. Everything's Toxic.
- Charlotte: I'm not little.
- Bellamy Blake: Okay, then. But you can't hunt without a weapon. Ever killed something before? Well, who knows? Maybe you're good at it.
- Wells Jaha: This is Earth Clarke. Anything's possible.
Murphy's Law [1.04]Edit
- Raven Reyes: I need a pressure regulator.
- Nigel: What for?
- Raven Reyes: Regulating pressure.
- Clarke Griffin: Revenge isn't justice.
Twilight's Last Gleaming [1.05]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: Jaha deserved to die. You all know that.
- Raven Reyes: Yeah, he's not my favourite person, either. But he isn't dead.
- Bellamy Blake: What?
- Raven Reyes: You're a lousy shot.
- Raven Reyes: Hi. I made it?
His Sister's Keeper [1.06]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: My life ended the day you were born.
Contents Under Pressure [1.07]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different things.
Day Trip [1.08]Edit
- Raven Reyes: You're the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms.
- Bellamy Blake: Why are you asking me?
- Clarke Griffin: Well, because right now I don't feel like being around anyone I actually like.
- Monty Green: Is the moon in here? I can't change the tide if the moon won't cooperate! It's basic physics.
- Bellamy Blake: Let the Grounders come. We've been afraid of them for far too long. And why? Because of their knives and spears? I don't know about you, but I'm tired of being afraid.
- Jasper Jordan: Octavia, Octavia. I think I'm going crazy. The Grounders are here, or I'm going crazy.
- Octavia Blake: Just slow down, just tell me what you saw.
- Jasper Jordan: Him, him.
- Octavia Blake: Jasper, there's no one there.
- Jasper Jordan: He's right there. We have to run, we have to run. Why isn't anyone doing anything?
- Octavia Blake: Jasper, shut up! Are you on something?
- Jasper Jordan: I love you and I just want you to know this. We're all gonna die soon, okay? I love you.
- Octavia Blake: (takes the nuts from his hand) Is this all you've eaten today?
- Jasper Jordan: It is, but who the Hell cares now?
- Octavia Blake: You're totally bombed. Relax. Here, buddy, take this. (hands him a stick)
- Jasper Jordan: It's a stick.
- Octavia Blake: No, this is an anti-Grounder stick, so as long as you hold this and you sit right here the Grounders won't be able to see you. See.
- Jasper Jordan: That makes sense.
- Octavia Blake: It does make sense.
- Monty Green: I'm pretty sure I ate a pine cone because it told me to.
- Bellamy Blake: You're still here?
- Octavia Blake: I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him.
- Bellamy Blake: Get comfortable.
- Clarke Griffin: You're okay.
- Bellamy Blake: No, I'm not. My mother . . . if she knew what I've done, who I am. . . . She raised me to be better, to be good, but all I do is hurt people. I'm a monster.
- Clarke Griffin: Hey, you saved my life today. You may be a total ass half the time, but I need you, we all need you. None of us would've survived this place if it wasn't for you. You want forgiveness? Fine, I'll give it to you: you're forgiven, okay? But you can't run, Bellamy. You have to come back with me - you have to face it.
- Bellamy Blake: Like you faced your Mom?
- Clarke Griffin: You're right. I don't want to face my mom. I don't want to face any of it. All I think about every day is how we're gonna keep everyone alive. But we don't have a choice.
- Bellamy Blake: Jaha will kill me when he comes down.
- Clarke Griffin: We'll figure something out.
- Bellamy Blake: Can we figure it out later?
- Clarke Griffin: Whenever you're ready.
- Finn Collins: Clarke, you and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous road. I wish you would've talked to me about it first.
- Clarke Griffin: I wish you'd talked to me about a lot of things, but you didn't.
Unity Day [1.09]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: It's the best Unity Day ever!
- Octavia Blake: So, what the hell are you doing here?
- Finn Collins: "I could ask you the same thing. I could also ask like how long you've known he speaks English? But, I won't. (indicates blowhorn) You blew this when your people were hunting us - you saved our lives. I have to believe there's more like you.
- Lincoln: I stabbed you.
- Finn Collins: And we tortured you. If the two of us can get along then maybe there's hope. Learn from history instead of repeating it, right?
- Jasper Jordan: Need a hand now that you almost blew one off?
- Finn Collins: The Ark is about survival at any cost. You know, kill people who fall out of line. When those people get down here, if they feel threatened they will start a war.
- Clarke Griffin: Seriously, Finn, you're putting a lot of faith in a guy who stuck a knife in you.
- Finn Collins: And you're sounding more and more like Bellamy.
- Clarke Griffin: I'm just trying to keep us alive.
- Finn Collins: So am I.
- Clarke Griffin: So, that's how you set this up? You helped him escape, didn't you?
- Octavia Blake: I trust him, Clarke.
- Clarke Griffin: There's a lot of that going around.
- Finn Collins: (To Clarke) Well, if we weren't at war already, we sure as hell are now. You didn't have to trust the Grounders, you just had to trust me.
- Marcus Kane: In peace, may you leave the shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again.
I Am Become Death [1.10]Edit
The Calm [1.11]Edit
We Are Grounders, Part 1 [1.12]Edit
We Are Grounders, Part 2 [1.13]Edit
The 48 [2.01]Edit
- Dante Wallace: There's a blank canvas if you'd like.
- Clarke Griffin: I used to paint the ground, too.
- Dante Wallace: It's not just the ground. It's a memory.
- Clarke Griffin: You've been outside?
- Dante Wallace: Yes. 56 years ago. For 5 minutes. I was 7 when the first of what we call the outsiders appeared. Before that, we thought we were all there was. Imagine our surprise.
- Clarke Griffin: I don't have to imagine.
- Dante Wallace: My father, this was his office at the time, believed it meant that the Earth was survivable again, and so, he opened the doors. Within a week, 54 people were dead from the exposure. My mother and sister among them. Loss, pain, regret. Time eases these things, Clarke, but the only time it's ever truly gone is when I'm painting.
Inclement Weather [2.02]Edit
Many Happy Returns [2.04]Edit
Human Trials [2.05]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: Last time I saw you, you were closing the dropship door. [Clarke looks away guiltily] It had to be done.
- Clarke Griffin: [sits up] Did you get any sleep?
- Bellamy Blake: It's okay. I'll sleep when we find Finn. [pause] You haven't see him, Clarke. Losing you, the others, the war... it changed him. He executed the Grounder who drew us the map. Pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away.
- Clarke Griffin:... That doesn't sound like Finn.
- Bellamy Blake: No. It doesn't. I saw what he was capable of... and still, I let him go with Murphy and two automatic rifles.
- Clarke Griffin: ...I'm sure that had to be done, too.
- Bellamy Blake: ...When we got back to the dropship and no one was there, we assumed it was the Grounders.
- Clarke Griffin: Of course you did. You couldn't have known it was the Mountain Men. No one could have.
- Bellamy Blake: ...How long until chocolate cake turns into being hung upside down and drained for their blood?
- Clarke Griffin: I don't know. But we don't have much time.
- Bellamy Blake: Okay. First, we find Finn, and then our people in Mount Weather.
- Octavia: And Lincoln. [they glance at her, she stands and grabs her pack] I think we've slept long enough.
[Abby walks up to Raven at the Camp Jaha bar and tosses Clarke's note on the table in front of her.]
- Abigail Griffin: Did you know about this?
- Raven Reyes: [glances at it] No. [Abby sits down across from her] Sure, have a seat.
- Abigail Griffin: Tell me where they went, and you won't get in trouble.
- Raven Reyes: Abby, I-
- Abigail Griffin: [sharply] Someone got them through the fence. Someone gave them guns.
- Raven Reyes: I don't know what you're-
[Abby slaps her across the face, causing several other people to look over. Raven stares at her for a moment, then Abby sits down and puts her head in her hands. After a pause, Raven pushes her drink toward Abby]
- Abigail Griffin:... She thinks that because of what she's been through, she's changed. [tearfully] But she's still just a kid.
- Raven Reyes: You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid, the day you sent her down here to die.
Fog of War [2.06]Edit
Long Into An Abyss [2.07]Edit
Remember Me [2.09]Edit
- Indra: My village deserves justice.
- Abby Griffin: You don't want justice. You want vengeance!
- Indra: You have not seen my vengeance!
- Marcus Kane: Peace with the Grounders is the only way we'll survive.
- Abby Griffin: Oh, I don't think they know what peace is.
- Marcus Kane: The commander does.
- Abby Griffin: She's a child! They're being led by a child.
- Marcus Kane: So are we.
- Lexa: I lost someone special to me, too. Her name was Costia. She was captured by the ice nation, whose queen believed she knew my secrets. Because she was mine they tortured her, killed her, cut off her head.
- Clarke Griffin: I'm sorry.
- Lexa: I thought I'd never get over the pain, but I did.
- Clarke Griffin: How?
- Lexa: By recognizing it for what it is: Weakness.
- Clarke Griffin: What is? Love? So you just stopped caring about everyone? I could never do that.
- Lexa: Then you put the people you care about in danger, and the pain will never go away. The dead are gone, Clarke. The living are hungry.
Survival of the Fittest [2.10]Edit
- Bellamy Blake: Hey, I need to ask you something. You protected my sister before you even knew her. Why?
- Lincoln: When I was a boy, I saw a ship fall from the sky like Raven's. The man inside was hurt, his body broken. I couldn't get him out.
- Bellamy Blake: Suicide by Earth. I heard the stories in the guard. I just didn't know they were true.
- Lincoln: I brought him food, water. I didn't speak the enemy's language yet. So I couldn't understand him, but I wanted to. So on the third day, I told my father. He made me kill him. The world has been trying to turn me into a monster for as long as I can remember.
- Clarke Griffin: Have I done something to offend you?
- Quint: Yes. You burned my brother alive in a ring of fire.
- Clarke Griffin: He shouldn't have attacked my ship.
Coup de Grace [2.11]Edit
- Lorelai Tsing: The ground is our birthright. You can't keep us from that.
- Dante Wallace: Watch me.
- Marcus Kane: Clarke, being a good leader means knowing which battles to fight.
- Clarke Griffin: And which to delegate.
- Indra: We're at war, and a warrior does not mourn those she's lost till after the battle is won.
- Emori: My people saw me as a stain on the bloodline, something to erase.
- John Murphy: Then screw them. I wouldn't cover it up. I think it's pretty badass.
- Emori: Liar.
- Cage Wallace: With Clarke and the commander dead, the savages can go back to killing each other, and then we can retake the ground.
- Dante Wallace: And it only cost you your souls!
Bodyguard of Lies [2.14]Edit
Blood Must Have Blood, Part 1 [2.15]Edit
Blood Must Have Blood, Part 2 [2.16]Edit
- Clarke Griffin: Why are you stopping?!
- Monty Green: Because I did it. All we have to do... is pull this. [points to a lever next to him] Hatches and vents will open, and the scrubbers reverse, pulling in outside air.
- Bellamy Blake: [sees Emerson on the CCTV and draws his gun] He's gonna blow the door.
- Monty Green: Clarke! We're out of time.
[Clarke puts her hand on the lever, but doesn't pull it; she observes the CCTV's as her mother has her marrow forcibly extracted and Octavia is captured.]
- Bellamy Blake: My sister... my responsibility.
- Clarke Griffin: [tearfully]... I have to save them.
[Bellamy puts his hand on hers]
- Bellamy Blake: Together.
[They pull the lever, flooding Mount Weather with radiation and killing its' inhabitants]
Wanheda, Part 1 [3.01]Edit
Wanheda, Part 2 [3.02]Edit
Ye Who Enter Here [3.03]Edit
- Clarke Griffin: What part of "I won't see you" was unclear?
- Lexa: I respected your wishes for a week, Clarke. But we've got bigger concerns.
- Clarke Griffin: "We" don't have any concerns at all.
- Lexa: Yes, we do. I'm hosting a summit with Skaikru at sundown. You'll be returned to your people.
- Clarke Griffin: You went to all that trouble to capture me just to let me go?
- Lexa: I went to all that trouble, to save you.
- Clarke Griffin:... You know when I could've used saving? When you abandoned me at Mount Weather.
- Lexa: Clearly, you didn't need my help.
- Clarke Griffin: Clearly. [turns away]
- Lexa: You're angry, Clarke. But I know you. What you've done haunts you, and it's easier to hate me than to hate yourself.
- Clarke Griffin: [turns around] Oh, I can do both.
- Lexa: What would you have done, if their leader had offered you the deal? Save your people, at the price of mine. Would you really have chosen differently?
- Clarke Griffin: I don't betray my friends!
- Lexa: But you did. You had friends in Mount Weather.
- Clarke Griffin: Those deaths are on you, too. The only difference is, you have no honor and I had no choice.
- Lexa: It helps no one to dwell on the past, and that's not why I'm here. You're right, I'm not just letting you go back to your people; I want something more. I want your people... to become my people. I'm offering Skaikru the chance, to join my coalition... become the Thirteenth Clan. No one would dare to move against you, because that would be moving against me.
- Clarke Griffin: Just leave me alone. I'm done. Do you understand that? I left-
- Lexa: You can't run away from who you are, Clarke! [more softly] Join me. Bow before me, and your people will be safe-
- Clarke Griffin: Bow before you?! [scoffs] You don't give a damn about my people. I know why you're here. I made you look weak, at Mount Weather, and now the Ice Nation is exploiting that. Well, if you want the power of Wanheda... kill me. Take it. Otherwise, go float yourself, because I will never bow to you.
Watch the Thrones [3.04]Edit
- Lexa: Ambassadors of the Coalition, today we honor the covenant. The clan that stands against one of us, stands against us all.
- Titus: [in Trigedasleng] Bring in the accused.
[Nia is led in, chained, and forced to kneel in front of Lexa's throne]
- Titus: Queen Nia of Azgheda has confessed to the destruction of Mount Weather, resulting in the death of 49 members of Skaikru. [to Clarke] Wanheda, what say you?
- Clarke Griffin: Skaikru demands justice.
- Nia: [in Trigedasleng] The Ice Nation does not answer to this girl-
- Titus: [in Trigedasleng] Silence! The punishment for your crime is death. Do you have anything to say in your defense?
- Nia: I need no defense. [Indicating Lexa] She does. Today is Judgement Day. I call for a vote of no confidence!
- Titus: Take this Queen to meet her fate.
- Ice Nation Ambassador: [stands up, in Trigedasleng] Not so fast! Commander no longer.
- Two other Ambassadors: [stand up, in Trigedasleng] Commander no longer.
- Titus: Take them away, too!
[Two guards begin to escort Nia out]
- Lexa: [in Trigedasleng] Wait.
- Titus: Lexa, please, execute these traitors-
- Lexa: Let her make her move.
[The other ambassadors all stand up one by one, saying "Commander no Longer."]
- Clarke Griffin: Commander, what is this?
- Lexa: This is a coup.
- Nia: [stands up] This is the law. Her law. A unanimous vote of the Ambassadors, or death, are all that can remove a Commander from power.
- Clarke Griffin: It's not unanimous.
- Nia: We don't recognize the legitimacy of Skaikru!
- Titus: We do. Yesterday, Skaikru took the brand. They are the Thirteenth Clan. This vote of no confidence FAILS! All these coup plotters will suffer the exact same fate as the Ice Queen!
- Nia: She won't take our heads, because she knows our armies will retaliate. None of us here wants war.
- Lexa: We both know what you want, Nia. [gets up from her throne and approaches Nia] If you think me unfit to command, issue the challenge, and let's get on with it.
- Nia: Very well. You are challenged.
- Lexa: And I accept your challenge.
- Titus: So be it. [in Trigedasleng] Single combat. Warrior against warrior, to the death. Qeen Nia of Azgheda, who do you choose to be your champion?
- Nia: My son, Roan, Prince of Azgheda.
- Titus: [to Lexa] Heda, who will fight for you?
[Lexa climbs back to her throne and sits]
- Lexa: [in Trigedasleng] I'm the Commander. No one fights for me.
Bitter Harvest [3.06]Edit
Terms and Conditions [3.08]Edit
Stealing Fire [3.09]Edit
Join or Die [3.13]Edit
Red Sky at Morning [3.14]Edit
- Monty Green: [concerning Raven] I'm worried about her. She hasn't stopped for two days.
- Harper McIntyre: Neither have you.
- Monty Green: Yeah, but I'm just trying to keep up. [Harper scoffs] I'm serious. I look at A.L.I.E.'s code, and I see physics sub-routines and collision meshes, but Raven? Sees the City of Light. It's not just code to her, it's real. [he notices Harper has stopped walking] Aren't we... going to the airlock?
- Harper McIntyre: [smiles] Already sealed.
- Monty Green:... You okay?
- Harper McIntyre: I'm fine, yeah. [chuckles] I was just thinking... It's been two days, with no one trying to kill us.
- Monty Green: It won't last.
- Harper McIntyre: I know. But, are we just supposed to spend the time between attacks dreading the next one?
- Monty Green: Not like we have much of a choice.
- Harper McIntyre: [steps forward] Well... maybe we do.
[she kisses him]
- Monty Green: [startled]... You're still you, right? Artificial intelligence hasn't taken over your brain?
- Harper McIntyre: [laughs] No. I'm still me.
- Monty Green: Awesome. [Harper takes his hand and leads him away] Oh, my God.
Perverse Instantiation, Part 1 [3.15]Edit
Perverse Instantiation, Part 2 [3.16]Edit
Heavy Lies The Crown [4.02]Edit
The Four Horsemen [4.03]Edit
A Lie Guarded [4.04]Edit
The Tinder Box [4.05]Edit
We Will Rise [4.06]Edit
Gimme Shelter [4.07]Edit
God Complex [4.08]Edit
Die All, Die Merrily [4.10]Edit
[Bellamy catches Echo cheating during the conclave by shooting some of the champions and begins choking her, before Roan arrives and kicks him off]
- Roan: [pointing his sword at Bellamy] I should've known you two couldn't stay away. I heard you all the way down in the street. You're lucky I wasn't a scout.
- Bellamy Blake: I came to stop her.
- Roan: [to Echo] Explain yourself.
- Echo: I was only trying to help save our people-
- Roan: [angrily] I am not my mother. I'm not willing to cast aside honor for power.
- Echo: No one has to know.
- Roan: You misunderstand. I will not allow your dishonor to give me an advantage... and you will not shame our clan ever again. You are Azgheda no more.
- Echo: Sire, wait-
- Roan: You're banished, Echo. And when I win this Conclave, make no mistake: there will be no place for you inside that bunker. Now, get out of my sight, and off this battlefield without being seen... or, know that you are the cause of the death of our people.
[Echo leaves. Roan turns his sword back toward Bellamy as Octavia watches from the shadows]
- Bellamy Blake: If you're gonna kill me, get it over with.
- Roan: I take it by your presence here, that your sister's still alive?
- Bellamy Blake: That's right.
- Roan: If I called for a scout, she'd be executed right now... [he lowers his blade] but what fun would that be? [pause] You really think she can win, don't you?
- Bellamy Blake: [smirks] I wouldn't count her out, if I were you. She's survived harder things than this.
- Roan: Before she dies... I'll tell her she's lucky to have you as a brother.
- Bellamy Blake: I got a better idea. After she guts you, and before you die... you tell her I was the lucky one.
[Roan approaches the body of a champion Luna killed, pulling the talisman from their neck]
- Luna: That's mine.
- Roan: Come and get it.
- Luna: Last time we fought, I was wounded. Not this time.
- Roan: Last time we fought, I wasn't trying to kill you.
[Octavia joins Roan and they both attack Luna, but she holds them at bay.]
- Luna: My turn.
[She counterattacks, inflicting minor wounds on both of them. Luna briefly forces Octavia away, but Roan knocks Luna down and raises his sword for the kill just as a clap of thunder sounds. Radioactive rain begins falling, burning Octavia and Roan's skin]
- Octavia Blake: Argh! Black Rain! Roan, run! It's Black Rain!
[Luna, immune to the rain due to her Nightblood, gets up and slashes Roan's torso. They continue to fight as Octavia runs for cover, with Luna forcing Roan back.]
- Luna: [in Trigedaslang] Your fight is over.
[Roan manages to wrench the sword out of her grip and forces it close to her throat]
- Roan: At least it'll be a good death!
[Luna manages to twist out of his grip, disarming him and knocking him down. She grabs his hair and forces him headfirst into the fountain, drowning him as Octavia watches from her cover]
- Luna: [in Trigedaslang] From water we are born, to water we return.
[Octavia flees as Luna retrieves the champion's talismans from Roan's neck, then pursues her.]
- Luna: The King is dead.
[Octavia hides as Luna stalks her into an abandoned building]
- Luna: You were right, when you said that I used to think that people were basically good. If you took them out of this world, and showed them the way of peace... the darkness would fade. Just like the darkness in me faded. [she begins searching the room for Octavia] I even stopped blaming myself for killing my brother, in the Conclave. But, the truth is... [she spots a blood-trail leading to a wardrobe] The truth is, when I saw him standing across from me in the arena, and I knew only one of us could live... I wanted it to be me. I ran, because I was afraid of what I am. I am the darkness. We all are. And this is the end.
[She thrusts her sword into the wardrobe doors twice, then opens it, but Octavia is not there. Octavia's sword suddenly impales her from behind.]
- Octaivai Blake: You're wrong. There are people worth saving. Just not you.
[Luna falls dead. Octavia turns her over, closes her eyes and retrieves the talismans from her neck.]
- Octavia Blake:[in Trigedaslang] Your fight is over.
The Other Side [4.11]Edit
- Monty Green: There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you.
- Jasper Jordan: You shouldn't be here, Monty.
- Monty Green: None of us should be here! Know why that moon's red?
- Jasper Jordan: It's really red? [chuckles] I thought I was tripping already.
- Monty Green: It's from the death wave. Radioactive ash in the air! If we leave now, I can make two trips to Polis before it gets here. That should be enough for everyone who wants to-
- Jasper Jordan: I am... leaving now. For all its' faults... Earth is really beautiful.
[Monty glances down and picks up an empty mug next to Jasper]
- Monty Green: How much jobi tea did you drink? jasper
- Jasper Jordan: Just the right amount.
- Monty Green: What did you do?ut like this, Monty-
- Monty Green: Find out what?! What did you do?! [pulls off the helmet of his Hazmat suit] Answer me!
- Jasper Jordan'sagging against the wall] No, don't take that off slumps to the floor, Monty holding his shoulders.]
- Monty Green: No. This isn't happening.
- Jasper Jordan: Look, you need to let it go-
- Monty Green: The Hell I do. Get up!
- Jasper Jordan: Go!forgive you, do you hear me?! Just come on!
- Jasper Jordan: Don't say that. Don't live with that. No, no. Say... say you love me. [grabs Monty's hand]
- Monty Green: Don't do this to me. Please.
- Jasper Jordan: Say you love me, or you'll regret it, Monty.
The Chosen [4.12]Edit
Red Queen [5.02]Edit
Sleeping Giants [5.03]Edit
Pandora's Box [5.04]Edit
Shifting Sands [5.05]Edit
Exit Wounds [5.06]Edit
Acceptable Loses [5.07]Edit
How We Get to Peace [5.08]Edit
Sic Semper Tyrannis [5.09]Edit
The Warriors Will [5.10]Edit
The Dark Year [5.11]Edit
Damocles, Part 1 [5.12]Edit
Damocles, Part 2 [5.13]Edit
- Charmaine Diyoza: Cheer up. I wasn't invited, either. [she sits next to Octavia] You know what your mistake was.
- Octavia Blake: Not killing you the day you opened the bunker?
- Charmaine Diyoza: [nods] That, too. But then, what kind of lesson would that be? Your mistake was liking it. Power. It's the kiss of death. That's okay; I liked it, too.
- Octavia Blake: One garden, two serpents. Eden never stood a chance.
[Clarke and Bellamy awake from cryo-stasis ahead of everyone else]
- Bellamy Blake: Why is it just us?
- Jordan Green: That's the way Mom and Dad wanted it. [Clarke and Bellamy turn around] Can I just say... wow! I can't tell you how good it is to finally meet you. Wierd, but good. Great, actually.
- Bellamy Blake: Who are you?
- Jordan Green: My name, right. I didn't tell you my name, sorry. I've never met anyone, before, so I clearly suck at it. [chuckles] I'm Jordan. Monty and Harper's son.
- Bellamy Blake: They didn't go to sleep.
- Jordan Green: They talked about their time on the Ring, a lot. Too much, actually. How happy they were, there. I guess they wanted to get back to that. Get dressed and come to the bridge. Dad left explicit instructions: wake Clarke and Bellamy first, play them the message.
- Clarke Griffin: Hey, wait! How long were we asleep?
- Jordan Green: ...125 years.
[Clarke and Bellamy view some of Monty's video diaries]
- Monty Green: Hey, guys. It's been a while since we recorded one of these. We just put Jordan in cryo. He's a good boy.
- Harper McIntyre: Smart like his father.
- Monty Green: Kind like his Mom. We chose this life, he didn't. If you're watching this, kiddo... we love you so much. Did you follow my instructions? [Jordan nods, onscreen Monty chuckles] Assuming he did... Hey, Bellamy. Hey, Clarke. We wanted him to wake you first, so we could talk. Earth... isn't coming back. You've been asleep for over twenty-eight years, and it's as dead as the day we left. I'm working on a Plan B, though. If you're awake, that means I found it. I'll see you again when I do. [he reaches out to turn it off]
- Harper McIntyre: Wait, not yet. [pause] Take care of our boy.
[The next entry shows Monty, twenty-two years later]
- Monty Green: Jordan... Your mother died today. She was pretty sick, the last few years. Clarke... you were right. Her dad's genetic condition finally got her. We had a good life. Sometimes, I know she wanted to be with you guys. Maybe I did, too. But, if we did that... I wouldn't be able to show you this. Son?
[Jordan presses a switch, and a viewing panel slides back, revealing a planet in front of the ship]
- Monty Green: It took me thirty years, but I finally cracked the Eligius III mission file. Turns out, it wasn't a mining mission. After sucking the Earth dry of oil, they went looking for another planet to tap.
[Bellamy and Clarke both stare at the planet]
- Clarke Griffin: Two suns.
- Monty Green: I set the coordinates, a week ago. If I'm right, you should get there in seventy-five years. I'm tempted to put myself in cryo to see it, but without Harper... anyway. It's in the Goldilocks zone of a binary star system, but that's all I know. Eligius III never radioed back... or, if they did, it was after Apocalypse One, so no one heard it. Can you see it? Is it beautiful? It is, in my dreams. I hope we do better there. I hope Jasper was wrong, and we aren't the problem. I hope your lives there, will be as happy as mine has been. Be the good guys. May we meet again.
- Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake: [tearfully] May we meet again.
- Eliza Taylor - Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco - Abigail "Abby" Griffin
- Thomas McDonell - Finn Collins
- Eli Goree - Wells Jaha
- Bob Morley - Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos - Octavia Blake
- Kelly Hu - Callie "Cece" Cartwig
- Christopher Larkin - Monty Green
- Devon Bostick - Jasper Jordan
- Isaiah Washington - Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick - Marcus Kane
- Lindsey Morgan - Raven Reyes
- Ricky Whittle - Lincoln
- Richard Harmon - John Murphy