country in Southeast Asia
Thailand is a country located at the center of the Indochina peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered to the north by Myanmar and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Burma. Its maritime boundaries include Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India in the Andaman Sea to the southwest.
|This geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If we couldn't see the sun rising off the shore of Thailand, would you ride then?
- Jay-Z, "Can I Get A..." (1998), New York: Roc-A-Fella
- Encyclopedic article on Thailand on Wikipedia
- The dictionary definition of thailand on Wiktionary
- Thailand travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Media related to Thailand on Wikimedia Commons