Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation
- Directed and written by Kim Henkel.
- [First lines] August 18, 1973. News of a bizarre, chainsaw-wielding family - reports which were to ignite the world's imagination - began to filter out of central Texas. Regrettably, not one of the family members was ever apprehended, and for more than ten years nothing further was heard. Then, over the next several years, at least two minor, yet apparently related incidents were reported. Then again nothing. For five long years, silence...
- Why are my batteries not charged?
- My brother here is tired of what's-her-name's face and he wants a new one! It just happens to be what's-this-face right here!
- Family values have gone straight to hell.
- "I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer." That's Ulysses S. Grant. But you wouldn't know that, would you? Cuz' you're a bona fide moron.
- Heather: Barry, I saw you. You were kissing her.
- Barry: Once! I kissed her once! God, it's like I can't talk to my friends any more. I can't believe how possessive you are.
- Heather: Oh, right, I guess that's why you were feeling her up?
- Barry: Look, guys need sex. It's bad for you if you get all worked up and then not get it; you can get “prostate” cancer. Is that what you want?
- [Vilmer examines the car wreck victim.]
- Sean: Is he gonna be okay?
- Vilmer: The boy's dead.
- Sean: No, he's not. He just passed out.
- Vilmer: I said he's dead.
- Sean: But he was just talking, like, talking in his sleep.
- Vilmer: Is that right? Well... [snaps the victim's neck] He's dead now.
- Vilmer: What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
- Jenny: Yeah... if you try something.
- Vilmer: [Slicing his chest with a razor] What if I do this?
- The American legend returns, to bring you back to the cutting edge of terror.
- The Buzz Is Back!
- Still buzzing after all these years.
- The legend is reborn.
- If looks could kill he wouldn't need a chainsaw.
- He's back. You're dead.