Teenagers from Outer Space
1959 film by Tom Graeff
- Directed and written by Tom Graeff.
Teenage hoodlums from another world on a horrendous rampage! (taglines)
- Derek: Betty, when you learn where I'm from, well... you will not understand but, I hope it will not make any difference between us because...
- Betty Morgan: I Dont care where your from. I don't understand all this, but somehow I feel that I've always known you. That we've never been apart!
- Captain: Morrow! Go below and bring up the young gargon specimen. Now the decision depends on its reactions.
- Derek: Wait, Captain. I have found evidence of intelligent beings on this planet!
- Thor: Of what concern of foreign beings?
- Derek: Of none to you, Thor! Just as you were so unconcerned when you destroyed this small creature, so bravely!
- Thor: It was no more than an insect.
- Derek: But it had life. And that life you had to take to satisfy your endless hunger for killing.
- Teenage hoodlums from another world on a horrendous rampage!
- They blast the flesh off humans!
- Thrill-crazed space kids blasting the flesh off humans!
- Before - A Beautiful Girl. One Moment Later - A Skeleton!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|