South African actor and director
Sunday Times interview (1980s)Edit
- "It's Queen Kong." (Gasp-gasp faint-faint) by Jani Allan, from the Just Jani column of the Sunday Times (1980s), republished in Face Value by Jani Allan.
- Theatre is simply in my BLOOD..If they had to de-sanguinize me the BAD theatrical blood - or maybe that's MAGICAL blood - would simply flow back!
- I've been called a termagent, but people BELIEVE in me. I'm a BIG personality.
- My type is dying out of the theatre. I'm a conductor who has to ORCHESTRATE the whole thing.
- I'm a ROLLS-ROYCE! A MAN-EATING ROLLS-ROYCE!
Quotes about Taubie KushlickEdit
- The metallic age suits her - silver hair, gold teeth and lead heart.