(Redirected from Tarik Gunersel)
Oluşmak (To Become) Aphorisms (Pan Publishing House, Istanbul, 2011)Edit
- Life is words in action, literature is action in words.
- Enter Love, exit Theory of Love.
- Is sincerity a virtue by itself? A serial killer has also acted sincerely.
- The art of dying is part of the art of living.
- Sociology: A branch of primatology.
- If only procrastination could be postponed!
- One who doesn’t know law thinks one lives in a jungle. One who knows law knows one lives in a jungle.
- Alexandre the Great was unable to untie the Gordion Knot. He simply cut it.
- You summarise your struggle for 20 years in 20 minutes and your child will remember 2 sentences, which is good.
- If life were enough for vitality, there would be no art.
- I am finally ready for the world. I hope it’s ready for me.
- An apprentice is a master in dreams. A master is an apprentice even in dreams.
- To Become.
- The process of creative discovery is endless. That’s why “holiness” tends to limit mental vitality and progress by freezing a given work (a life guide) in time, no matter how interpretations differ and even change over the years.
- "A Conversation with Tarık Günersel -by Dawn Kotapish “ in World Literature Today (Jan-Feb 2011).
- I write worstsellers. I guess most of my readers are themselves writers. Myself, for example.
- "Same interview.
- “The child is naked!” said the King. “Which one isn’t?” asked a mother, “Except your own children!”
- ””A nano-story in the mosaic of poems and stories Labirentin Kabusu (The Nightmare of a Labyrinth) published by Bencekitap in Ankara, 2012.”
Article about Tarık Günersel at the Turkish Wikipedia.