92nd Prime Minister of Japan
- Everyone of commoner.
- At member of the House of Representatives general election campaign (1979).
- One culture, one civilization, one language, and one ethnic group.
- About Japan, as quoted in "Ghosts of Wartime Japan Haunt Koizumi's Cabinet" (3 November 2005), by Christopher Reed, New America Media.
- A neighbor with one billion people equipped with nuclear bombs and has expanded its military outlays by double digits for 17 years in a row, and it is unclear as to what this is being used for. It is beginning to be a considerable threat.
- About China, as quoted in "Japan alarmed by Chinese 'threat'", BBC, 22 December 2005.
- Luckily, we Japanese have yellow faces.
- Speech (2007).
- Do I have to say something?
- Meeting with Barack Obama (February 2009).