2001 film by Richard Linklater
Some things can't be erased. (taglines)
- Vince: What, you think I'm a dick?
- Jon: Uh, no. But I do know that occasionally you have a tendency to act in a phallic fashion.
- Jon: You don't like my work?
- Vince: I like it like I like a shot of whiskey first thing in the morning: it's good for about 10 minutes and then I want my coffee.
- Jon: She's probably scared.
- Vince: Oh God, of what? I never threatened her!
- Jon: ...You sometimes present a threatening appearance.
- Vince: Dude... we have been going together for three years.
- Jon: So what?
- Vince: So... I mean, you'd think she would be used to it by now.
- Vince: She thinks I have violent tendencies.
- Jon: Oh, boy.
- Vince: Jon, I never touched her.
- Jon: I never said you did.
- Vince: Well, she thinks I have, uh, "unresolved issues, which occasionally manifest themselves in potentially violent ways."
- Jon: [... ] Women these days have no reason to hang around potentially violent guys. It's not an attractive quality anymore. Too many guys out there with "resolved" violent tendencies.
- Vince: Oh, so I'm out of fashion?
- Jon: Since when are you all high and mighty?
- Vince: I'm not high and mighty. I'm too high to be high and mighty.
- Jon: Thanks, Vince.
- Vince: What?
- Jon: Thanks.
- Vince: For what?
- Jon: For all your honesty.
- Vince: Do you have any idea how much those drugs cost?
- Amy: There'll be other drugs, Vincent.
- Vince: I know... but, I really liked those ones.
- Some things can't be erased.