Tamara (2005 film)
2005 film directed by Jeremy R. Haft
Tamara is a 2005 American horror film about a young high school girl who was accidentally killed by a group of tormenting teenagers. Returning to exact her revenge, Tamara uses witchcraft to punish each of her former tormentors one by one.
Karma's a bitch. (taglines)
Tamara Riley Edit
- [answers the phone] Sorry, Sean can't come to the phone right now, he's fucking Patrick.
- Sorry, Mrs. Natolly. Tamara wants you dead.
- Bill Natolly: I'm sorry if I misled you.
- Tamara Riley: Did you?
- Bill Natolly: [pause] I didn't...
- Tamara Riley: Look at me Mr. Natolly.
- Bill Natolly: [pause] Look it was a...
- Tamara Riley: Look at me.
- Tamara Riley: It's getting wet.
- Bill Natolly: What?
- Tamara Riley: The table...
- Kisha: [on Tamara being alive] Well did you talk to her?
- Patrick: Talk to her? Hell No! I was too busy shitting my pants!
- Karma's a bitch.
- She's back.
- Revenge Has A Killer Body.
- Tamara (2005 film) quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Tamara (2005 film) at Rotten Tomatoes
- Tamara (2005 film) at Metacritic
- Official website
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|