There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "Waleed Al-Husseini" page.
- It is true that not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims. The problem is in Islam is in the content of the Qur'an and it is absolutely crystal clear. He who supports the contrary is blind.
- To say nothing is to tolerate the intolerable. I do not fear those who will call me "Islamophobic" when I denounce their fundamentalism: their blackmail to Islamophobia "has never worked with me.
- If the Islamists managed to Islamize the whole world, it would not be due to their intellectual strength, nor their faith, let alone their military might but the cowardice of their opponents.
- There is a resemblance between Nazism and political Islam. The same fears that existed in the 30s exist today. When people criticize Islamism, there is a screed of lead that imposes on them without forgetting to emphasize the key role of the collaborators.
- Islam is not the religion of peace, but the religion "rest in peace".