Return to "Sun Yat-sen" page.
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Sun Yat-sen.
- Action is easy, knowledge is difficult.
- Peace, struggle, save China.
- At his death
- The revolution has not yet succeeded. Work hard, comrades!
- At his death.
- Prior to a nation is built, its people must have virtues; a nation of virtuous people would rule the world.
- The revolution is not complete until equal rights is attained.
- It is easier to destroy than build.
- A great man want to do great things, and not doing so for great power.