There are a lot of repeated quotes on this page. Many of the quotes under attributed are from one of his books, and have already been placed under the appropriate heading. I didn't know if there was a reason for this so I didn't want to edit anything without asking about it first. 188.8.131.52 01:44, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
Erm, yeah. I noticed that, too. If I get time, I'll fix some of them; a lot of them that are unsourced actually come from JLS, Illusions, The Bridge Across Forever, and One. ...Which means that they mostly have areas on this page, they just aren't there yet...--184.108.40.206 19:45, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Just realized that I have time now. I placed as many as I could into the correct headings. But, I still didn't eliminate the duplicates. Erm, from the looks of it, should the Messiah's Handbook even have a heading (?) because it doesn't have any unique quotes; all of them were also in Illusions. Other than that, can somebody pull the year for One? --220.127.116.11 19:55, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
I'm the same person as the last two edits. I removed JLS from this page: It has its own page with the same quotes. Also removed The Messiah's Handbook: All the quotes went to Illusions, but maybe I should have done it the other way around? Or maybe Illusions should have its own page? I'm not entirely sure here, so if anyone would like to help, I'll gladly accept it. Email me, or something. Oh, yeah, I also removed the repeated quotes, or, at least, the ones I found. --Copb.phoenix 20:13, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
This is the last time I'm editing today. I've practically spammed both the changelog and the discussion page. I removed all the remaining redundant quotes, fixed a few grammatical errors, standarized the formatting partway, and alphabetized quotes within sub sections. Oh, and found the earliest date for One possible. So, yeah, I'm done for today.
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Richard Bach. --Antiquary 18:30, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it.
- Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
- Happiness is the reward we get for living to the highest right we know.
- I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
- If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours. If they don't, they never were.
- In the United States Christmas has become the rape of an idea.
- Jonathan is that brilliant little fire that burns within us all, that lives only for those moments when we reach perfection.
- Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
- There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.
- There's no disaster that can't become a blessing, and no blessing that can't become a disaster.
- We wait all these years to find someone who understands us, I thought, someone who accepts us as we are, someone with a wizard's power to melt stone to sunlight, who can bring us happiness in spite of trials, who can face our dragons in the night, who can transform us into the soul we choose to be. Just yesterday I found that magical Someone is the face we see in the mirror: It's us and our homemade masks.
- You don't want a million answers as much as you want a few forever questions. The questions are diamonds you hold in the light. Study a lifetime and you see different colors from the same jewel.