I tried to clean up the article a bit. I organized the quotes into their respective characters. If someone could try citing which episodes/movies/games the quotes are from, that'd be great! —This unsigned comment is by Twilight Kitsune (talk • contribs) 23:20, 22 February, 2007 (UTC).
- It seems to me that a lot of the dialogue is from the Movies/Episodes, other than those categorized under Minor Game Characters. This is judgeable easier after careful monitoring and comparing of Game character behaviour & dialogue, and Movie character behaviour & dialogue.
- For example:
- The ingame Ash/Red hardly says much (or hardly anything at all) - possibly because he is the player.
- Red, (the player’s character from Pokémon Red and Blue and Yellow in Mt. Silver, Johto) also says nothing except ".......".
- Gym Leaders and other Companions:
- Brock, Misty, and other characters only adventure with Ash in anime. Within the game, they do not follow Ash (there are a few to no exceptions), hence dialogue variation is limited.
- Team Rocket members Jessie, James, and Meowth:
- Although they make several appearances in Yellow - and in Yellow only - Meowth does not talk, unlike in the anime. Therefore, the dialogues containing Meowth, should be from animation. (This includes other 'talking' Pokémon, such as Squirtle)
- As I have hardly watched any Pokemon Movies/Episodes, I have absolutely no idea of the 'Movies/Episodes' bit, but I may be able to figure out the Games section. (All I need is a Gameboy, time to play (and restart the gameboy numerous times), and games to find sources for quotes.)
- --BryghtShadow 11:57, 7 June 2007 (UTC)
Added a James quote from the Diamond & Pearl anime :) 18.104.22.168 19:29, 21 June 2007 (UTC)Someone
- I second that.
Where are the quotes under Lucas from? Also, they could use a bit of tidying up.
May I please ask why the latest additions CONTINUOUSLY get deleted? I mean there are some very good additions just getting deleted on the spot.
- 1. Please remember to sign your comments in the talk section.
- 2. They're removed for copyvio. We have rules here at Wikiquote. Look at the top of this page. WikiLubber 13:35, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Due to increasing episodes coming and other things, I am going to try and clean this up as best as I can and arrange this by season. I have a feeling that the television part of this page needs a page on it's own due to the fact that more than 90% of the quotes belong to the show and it's movies. As far as the games and manga are concerned, I'd put them on a separate page. I'm sure this has been brought up several times, but it could be arranged better.--SamuraiMaster 01:25, 1 April 2011 (UTC)