Last modified on 9 May 2010, at 06:14
Return to "Petrarch" page.
- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- A short cut to riches is to subtract from our desires.
- Do you suppose there is any living man so unreasonable that if he found himself stricken with a dangerous ailment he would not anxiously desire to regain the blessing of health?
- How difficult it is to save the bark of reputation from the rocks of ignorance.
- Often have I wondered with much curiosity as to our coming into this world and what will follow our departure.
- Suspicion is the cancer of friendship.
- The aged love what is practical while impetuous youth longs only for what is dazzling.
- Who naught suspects is easily deceived.