Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Lady Gaga.
- She’s a nice girl – I just feel very honoured that she wanted to sing my song. I used to scream for her in Times Square and now I work for her. When I was 13 she was the most provocative performer of my time. I love her so much! Britney certainly doesn’t need any freakin’ tips from me! Britney Spears is the queen of pop. I was learning from her.
- Perez Hilton is brilliant to me. Because he's taken something that people don't think is valid, don't think is important, and he's made them obsessed with it. People are obsessed with him. They're obsessed with his site, they're obsessed with what he does. They love him. They all love him. They love you, they hate you, what you don't want is indifference. The day that I put a record out that nobody says a damn thing about, that's bad."
- My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair. She says, "I can see you, because you have no pants on." So I'll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see me."
- I used to go to TRL with my girlfriends after school sometimes just to see Britney’s fingernail in the window. I’ve gotta say ‘Slave 4 U’ was a moment for everyone. When that bitch came out with that slammin’ body and that sweaty video we were all like, ‘We can’t hate on you.’ She ended every pop diva queen’s life. It’s a good video.
- on Britney Spears
- I guess they weren't really pants at all, but it was really funny because all you saw was this half-naked girl on the street yelling at some cop 'It's fashion! I'm an artist!' It was fun.
- on being stopped by police officers for wearing hot pants
- Some artists want your money so they can buy Range Rovers and diamond bracelets, but I don't care about that kind of stuff. I want your soul.
- A good fuck and some carbohydrates. Good spaghetti and good sex.
- on her Valentine's Day wishes
- Pop music will never be low brow.
- Lets have some fun this beat is sick, I want to tke a ride on your disco stick.
- Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection.
- I’d rather people love me or hate me than have no opinion of me. Indifference is scary.