Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Jim Hightower.
- Even the smallest dog can lift its leg on the tallest building.
- The issue isn't just jobs. Even slaves had jobs. The issue is wages.
- Oh good. Now he'll be bi-ignorant. -On Texas Governor Bill Clements learning Spanish.
- If it's dangerous to talk to yourself, it's probably even dicier to listen.
- If ignorance ever goes to $40 a barrel, I want drillin' rights on that man's head. - On George W. Bush