Talk:Jean-Marie Le Pen
Return to "Jean-Marie Le Pen" page.
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- They [the immigrants] will ruin, invade, overflow us, sleep with our wives [or women], daughters and sons.
- When one is to be shown my buttocks and those of my wife, it is really that one does not have much any more of arguments to oppose to me.
- Response when a newspaper published photographs of the couple Le Pen half-naked (1987)
- Yes, I do believe in the inequality of races!
- 31 August 1996
- Olympic games show clearly inequalities between the black and white races concerning, for example, athletes, and runners in particular.
It's a fact. ... I'm stating what I see.
Egalitarianism is simply absurd.
- 9 September 1996