Return to "Ingrid Newkirk" page.
Sourced > UnsourcedEdit
Some quotes appear in the section Sourced but do not have a proper reference. In particular I came here looking for a WP:RS for the quote "our goal is total animal liberation" 126.96.36.199 18:44, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
- We're asking kids to get hooked on kindness, not killing
- Recognize meat for what it really is: the antibiotic- and pesticide-laden corpse of a tortured animal.
- Why not find out when his birthday is, call the newspapers, and go dance on his grave?
- It is only human supremacy, which is as unacceptable as racism and sexism, that makes us afraid of being more inclusive.
- The tape shows experimenters using their power over the monkeys to torture and torment them, while lab supervisors stand by or even join in
- Sometimes the only kind option for some animals is to put them to sleep forever.
- Penn & Teller BullShit!: PETA