Return to "David Bowie" page.
- This really is over the top. There is just too much here. If you want to list all his lyrics, there are other places to do that. This is just a place for quotes!
- Yes, when did this become Wikilyrics? I could understand having a few, but they seem to have his entire discography. ((Agent Aquamarine))
- Well, that's absolutely right, and the content is un-formatted, a complete disaster. Someone should put a template so people could vote for delete this mess or leave it like is right now (¡¿?!). the discussion page must be used!!. i haven't a quote user yet, on wikipedia i'm Neotex555 - something Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to say?
- Thank God people agree - according to me the sun shines out Bowie's ass, but this is just ridiculous. Anyone want to help fix it?
- I've found that every time I've made a radical change, it's helped me feel buoyant as an artist.
- If I feel comfortable with what I'm doing, something's wrong.
- I won't be writing a song about this one. (Talking about his artery clogging incident in 2004)
- Now that I understand myself and others, I'm supposed to die? What a crap game! I'd like to live to be 200 or 300 years old.
- I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman. (During a spoof segment on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien".)
- I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise that it won't be boring.
- Not quite: "I have no idea where I'm going from here, but I promise I won't bore you" --Topdownjimmy (talk) 14:35, 12 January 2016 (UTC)