Return to "Curiosity" page.
First page I've really worked on. I added around a half dozen quotes hope this conforms to wikiquote standards.
DFA 23:10, 17 January 2006 (UTC)
- "Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures." ~ Lovelle Drachman
- "To be curious about that which is not one's concern while still in ignorance of oneself is ridiculous." ~ Plato
- "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." ~ Steven Wright
- "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." ~ Albert Einstein
- "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." ~ Albert Einstein
- "Only barbarians are not curious about where they come from, how they came to be where they are, where they appear to be going, whether they wish to go there, and if so, why, and if not, why not." ~ Isaiah Berlin
- "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." ~ Walt Disney
- "Curiousity is one of Satan's favorite paths, to lead man to sin." ~ Anonymous
- "Curiousity killed the cat, yet the cat had nine lives.. thus.. curiousity killed it eight times more." ~ John Albert Halili
- "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back." ~ Eugene O'Neill
- "Curiosity killed the cat, but I'm much bigger than a cat." ~ Kedd Burmeister
- "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
- Widely attributed to Dorothy Parker and to Ellen Parr, but the origin is unknown.