Return to "Cindy Sheehan" page.
Continued from Sheehan discussion page on wikipedia ....
- Before you attack me for making any changes here, all i did was make a minor edit to this quote, " You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy.
You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine -section added, word for word from quoted web site. That is all 220.127.116.11
- “The biggest terrorist is George W. Bush.” 
- “George Bush and his neo-conservatives killed my son.” 
- “9/11 was Pearl Harbor for the neo-conservatives’ agenda.” 
- "I DEFINITELY think that we should support war resisters in the military." 
- "You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine, and you'll stop the terrorism." 
- "We’re not letting them intimidate us. If we get killed out here, know that the Secret Service killed us." 
- "My first born was killed violently for a neo-con agenda that only benefits a very chosen few in this world." 
- "You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy...You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine" 
- "I don't believe his phony excuses for the war. I want him to tell me why my son died. If he gave the real answer, people in this country would be outraged — if he told people it was to make his buddies rich, that it was about oil." 
- "Is there anyone in America who cannot yet see that Donald Runsfeld [sic] is a liar... that he, as with Hitler and Stalin... will say anything so long as he thinks it will help shape the world to his own liking?" 
- "Our country has been overtaken by murderous thugs... gangsters who lust after fortunes and power; never caring that their addictions are at the expense of our loved ones, and the blood of innocent people near and far... The US government is now ruled by murderous hypocrites... criminals who should be arrested, charged appropriately, confined behind bars... In their secret hiding places, while celebrating newly won fortunes with their fellow brass, these men must surely congratulate themselves with orgies of carnal pleasure as they mock the dwindling multitudes who are yet so blind as to mistake them for God's devoted servants." 
- "Every member of Bush's executive branch (past and present) and every member of Congress who voted to give George the authority to invade Iraq have innocent blood on their hands. For the next State of the Union address, maybe the hypocrites in Congress should shamefacedly display blood-soaked hands, instead of proudly wriggling fingers stained with ink to symbolize sham Iraqi elections." 
- "We can't let somebody rise to the top who will pardon these war criminals. Because they need to go to prison for what they've done in this world. We can't have a pardon. They need to pay for what they've done." 
- "When I was growing up, it was Communists. Now it's terrorists. So you always have to have somebody to fight and be afraid of, so the war machine can build more bombs, guns, and bullets and everything." 
- "I know several people who are being court-martialed [sic], and they need support--they need monetary support, they need our moral support, and they need to know that we’re with them... We need to encourage more people to do this." 
- "Why does Terri Schiavo deserve to live more than my son, Spc. Casey Austin Sheehan?" 
- When I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the "left" started labeling me with the same slurs that the right used. I guess no one paid attention to me when I said that the issue of peace and people dying for no reason is not a matter of "right or left", but "right and wrong." (29 May, 2007)