Return to "Billy Joel" page.
- Everybody is sleeping with everybody in this business but the artist is the only one getting screwed.
- I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
- If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time.
- The happiest times in my life were when my relationships were going well — when I was in love with someone, and someone was loving me. But in my whole life, I haven't met the person I can sustain a relationship with yet. So I'm discontented about that. I'm angry with myself. I have regrets.
- There's nothing better than good sex. But bad sex? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.
- This song is completely, historically, totally inaccurate.
- before singing The Ballad of Billy the Kid on the album 2000 Years: The Millenium Concert (New Years Eve 1999)
- Going bald isn't about losing your hair, it's about getting more head.