American actress and activist
- Kind of like the difference between making love and masturbation, I'd say.
- Responding to the question "What to you is the difference between stage and film?" in Inside the Actors Studio, Season 4, Episode 13 (aired 15 November 1998)
- It's great to see people who find joy in service and don't close their eyes and aren't afraid.
- Religion is not black and white. It's much more complicated. Spirituality is much bigger than that. God is much bigger than that. I don't believe in a wrathful God. I believe he's much more forgiving and inclusive than some religions. The things that are done in her name or his name are horrible.
- "'The Power of One' : Interview with Susan Sarandon" at Belief.net
- Every relationship starts out with a dream of what you think it's going to be, and you either have the tool kit when you get to the hard spots where you'll make it through, or you need to move on.