South Korean masculism activist
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You [South Korean women] should be ashamed of yourselves. Why are you making such a fuss about menstruating when the nation’s birthrate is the lowest in the world?
- Quoted in: "Menstrual leave ― an entitlement men reject, The Korea Times, 2012.10.30
- The oppressive measures on pornography by the South Korean government are totally insane... It is actually seen that it oppresses masculinity and that it distorts the essentials. It is all done by the Ministry of Gender Equality and women’s organizations led by Korean feminists.
- Quoted in: "(Voice) Should pornography be censored?" The Korea Herald (17 December 2012)
- You will understand easily if you know a bit about men’s sexual mechanism. Pornography itself can ease and satisfy men’s sexual impulses.
- Quoted in: "(Voice) Should pornography be censored?" The Korea Herald, 2012.12.17
- Dear citizens. Now I plan to jump off a bridge over the Han River. I hope you give us the last chance. Please lend us 100 million won which will be used for paying back debt and seed money of our organization... I know this is shameful. I'm sorry. I'll repent for the last of my life.
- As quoted in "Activist's 'suicide' causes huge stir" Koreatimes 2013.07.26
- Suicide performance and journalist ethics News Dongah
- Police continue search for missing men's rights activist yonhapnews
- Body of Sung Jae-gi found in Han River Koreaherald 2013.07.29
- [Opinion] Now Showing Suicidal Performance! WHAT?! - humanrights moniter Southkorea