Stephen F. Jones
Stephen F. Jones (born c. 1952) is an American expert on the Caucasus and post-Communist societies in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe who currently serves as Chair of Russian and Eurasian Studies at Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Georgians have a proverb: "custom is stronger than faith". It reflects Georgians' belief that the past is always trumps.
- Georgia: A Political History Since Independence (2013), I.B. Tauris, p. 8
- Soviet colonialism sabotaged the foundations of a modern, liberal national state in Georgia.
- Georgia: A Political History Since Independence (2013), I.B. Tauris, p. 16
- Encyclopedic article on Stephen F. Jones on Wikipedia