Stedman Graham (born March 6, 1951) is an American educator, author, businessman and speaker, who has also served in the United States Army, although he is primarily known as the partner of media mogul Oprah Winfrey.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I teach identity leadership, based on the philosophy that you can’t lead anybody else until you lead yourself. Once you understand who you are, you can really focus on becoming the expert in your field.
- Financial Post: "'The key is to know who you are': Stedman Graham talks investing, self-leadership and Oprah" (27 April 2018)
Oprah Winfrey Surprise SpectacularEdit
- I love you for making the difference in my life.
- You are so special. I'm so proud of you.
- I can't believe that a coloured girl from the back woods of Mississippi has done all that you have done