Star Wars: The Bad Batch
animated television series
Star Wars: The Bad Batch is an American animated series created by Dave Filoni for the streaming service Disney+.
Season 1 Edit
Aftermath [1.01] Edit
- Wrecker: Let's blow something up. Yeah!
- Depa Billaba: Well, Caleb, shall we let them do what they do?
- Caleb: Only if I can go with them.
- Depa Billaba: Very well.
- Hunter: Hey kid, you ready for this? We move fast.
- Caleb: Good, that's the only way I know.
- Wrecker: [laughs] I like him!
- Emperor Palpatine: Execute Order 66.
- Crosshair: Where's the Jedi?
- Hunter: I stunned him when he jumped. He didn't make it.
- Emperor Palpatine: And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But, I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society.
- Wrecker: It's so good to be home. How long has it been?
- Tech: One hundred and eighty rotations in a standard cycle, but galactic zone changes put the adjusted figure at around 205.
- Wrecker: What?
- Echo: [sighs] A long time.
- Tech: This isn't a drill.
- Wrecker: Man. What did we miss now?
- Shock Trooper: The end of the war.
- Hunter: Say again, trooper.
- Shock Trooper: General Grievous was defeated on Utapau. The Separatist leadership has collapsed. The war is over.
- Admiral Tarkin: Emperor Palpatine's priorities have changed. With the war at an end, the need for future clones is being questioned.
- Lama Su: Our contracts stipulate the continued production.
- Admiral Tarkin: Your contracts were with the Republic, which no longer exists.
- Lama Su: Surely you realize the precarious state this newly formed Empire is in. Clone troopers will be needed to maintain order throughout the galaxy.
- Admiral Tarkin: Indeed. A service conscription soldiers could provide at half the cost.
- Lama Su: The skill level and efficiency of our clones is far superior to that of any recruited body.
- Hunter: Our squad's nothing but trouble.
- AZI-3: CT-1409's condition is stable. But I have some distressing news for the rest of you. According to your test results, you all appear to be genetically defective clones. I will leave you to process the shock of this revelation.
- Hunter: An Imperial's been sent to evaluate the clones. Everyone's talking about it.
- Echo: What kind of evaluation?
- Tech: Hopefully not mental. Clearly we'd never pass that.
- Tech: You are now more machine than man, at least percentage wise.
- Echo: Lucky me.
- Shock Trooper: Admiral Tarkin has requested to see more of your squad in action.
- Tech: Then we are not being reprimanded?
- Shock Trooper: No, you're being tested. Now go gear up.
- Wrecker: So, we're not in trouble, and they want us to fight more? Ha! Maybe this Empire thing's not so bad after all.
- [Hunter gives Tech and Wrecker instructions through hand signals]
- Wrecker: I hate hand signals.
- Tech: Perhaps if you memorized them.
- Wrecker: Why don't you memorize them?
- Tech: I have. What we did on Felucia.
- Wrecker: Well, why didn't you just say that?
- Crosshair: Stow it, already. You got shot. It happens all the time.
- Wrecker: I'll say this for the Empire, they know firepower. You should see the new armory.
- Crosshair: He actually cried.
- Wrecker: Hey, we both did.
- Wrecker: A new mission and unlimited explosives. Things are getting back to normal.
- Tech: That's not going near my rack. I refuse to sleep by a projectile again.
- Saw Gerrera: Palpatine will have control over the entire galaxy. Unless we stop him.
- Crosshair: The war is over.
- Saw Gerrera: If we give up now, everything we fought for...everyone we lost, will have been for nothing. I won't let that happen. The Clone War may have ended, but a civil war is about to begin.
- Wrecker: Is that Crosshair?
- Crosshair: Best stand down, Sergeant. Make it easier on yourself.
- Hunter: Have you lost your mind?
- Crosshair: You should've killed that Jedi. You disobeyed orders.
- Hunter: I did what I thought was right.
- Crosshair: You never could see the bigger picture. Now surrender!
- Hunter: Is that an order?
- Crosshair: I guess it is.
- Hunter: Well, I guess I'm disobeying that one too.
Cut and Run [1.02] Edit
- Wrecker: I'm fine. It'll take more than a blaster shot to bring me down.
- Echo: You were down.
- Wrecker: Yeah, well, not for long.
- Cut: Battling droids was easy compared to raising a child. [laughs] You have no idea what you're in for.
- Echo: It's ironic. Clones wanted names instead of numbers, yet now people are signing up to be given numbers.
- Omega: I know I made a mistake, and I have a lot to learn, but you don't have to get rid of me. I left Kamino with you. This is where I wanna be.
- Hunter: Tell you the truth, kid, I guess I've got a lot to learn too. If this is where you want to be, then this is where you'll stay.
Replacements [1.03] Edit
- [the Bad Batch's ship is about to crash]
- Wrecker: We're gonna die! We're gonna die! [notices Omega is watching him] We're gonna...be fine. We're gonna be fine.
- Crosshair: You want to know why they put me in charge? It's because I'm willing to do what needs to be done.
- Omega: [referring to Crosshair] You shouldn't be angry at him. He can't help it.
- Hunter: I'm angry at myself. We don't leave our own behind.
- Omega: Then we'll find a way to get him back...somehow.
Cornered [1.04] Edit
- Wrecker: Why'd you tell me we're out of rations? Now I'm starving.
- Salesman: If you're looking to sell something, how about your droid?
- Echo: Droid?
- Hunter: Uh, he's a military prototype.
- Salesman: Military, eh? Hmm. I'll give you 2,000.
- Hunter: Hmm. Give me a minute.
- Echo: No, no, no. You can't be serious.
- Hunter: We need the credits. Once we get the supplies, I'll give you the signal and you can leave.
- Echo: Fine, but not at that price. I am worth more than 2,000.
- Hunter: Make it 4,000.
- [Echo is attempting to escape]
- Salesman: You're not a droid.
- Echo: You got me for a bargain.
- Wrecker: You mess with the kid, you mess with me.
Rampage [1.05] Edit
- Cid: I never had clone deserters come to me before.
- Tech: Yes, well, we separated due to a fundamental difference in ideology.
- Cid: That's cute, you thinking I care.
- Echo: The rancor is Muchi?
- Cid: There's more where that came from, if you're looking for work.
- Hunter: I'll think about it.
Decommissioned [1.06] Edit
- Hunter: We haven't decided if we're gonna work for you or not.
- Cid: Allow me to decide for you. You're in! I'm talking a mutually beneficial arrangement. You make money, I make money, and I watch your back. With the heat on you, it's the best option you've got.
- Hunter: I guess we're in.
- Cid: I know you're in. I just told you you're in.
- Trace Martez: We need a diversion.
- Rafa Martez: What we need is a diversion.
- Trace Martez: Is there an echo in here?
- Echo: Yes.
- Trace Martez: What?
- Echo: I'm Echo.
- Trace Martez: Really?
- [battle droids get reactivated]
- Battle droid 1: Huh? What's happening?
- Battle droid 2: I don't know. Did we win?
- Hunter: Here.
- Rafa Martez: What's this?
- Hunter: Tech copied the tactical droid's intel to this data rod before it got destroyed.
- Rafa Martez: Why are you giving it to us?
- Hunter: You'll use it for the right reasons.
- Rafa Martez: Huh. Maybe you are different.
- Hunter: To be honest, things were clearer when we were just soldiers.
- Rafa Martez: Take it from me. In the end, we all choose sides.
Battle Scars [1.07] Edit
- Cid: I suggest you figure something out before you see my ugly side.
- Tech: That's not her ugly side?
- Cid: What was that, goggles?
- Omega: I thought you didn't like the regs?
- Wrecker: This one we like.
- Hunter: Omega, this is Rex.
- Captain Rex: I've met a lot of clones in my time, but never one like you.
- Omega: You're a generation one.
- Captain Rex: Now how'd you know that?
- Omega: From the lines on your face.
- Captain Rex: Yeah, I guess I've been around.
- Captain Rex: When the war ended, I guess you could say I've been...keeping a low profile.
- Tech: Very low. Imperial files have you listed as killed in action.
- Captain Rex: Being dead in the Empire's eyes has its advantages.
- Wrecker: You're in direct violation of Order 66.
- Hunter: Stay out of trouble.
- Captain Rex: Funny. I was gonna say the same to you. Well... Take care, trooper.
- Hunter: Captain. If you're ever in a bind, you know how to reach us.
Reunion [1.08] Edit
- Omega: Woah, I've never been inside an ion engine before.
- Wrecker: It'd be weirder if you had.
- Tech: These chambers are quite the engineering marvel. The blast primer coating is capable of withstand-
- Wrecker: No one cares! [he pushes Tech] Keep movin'.
- Omega: Tech? What was the war like?
- Tech: It was a primary mission objective comprised of battles on various fronts.
- Omega: But...what was it like?
- Tech: Hmm? I just told you.
- Wrecker: Woah! So many proton torpedoes. Come here, beautiful.
- Omega: Can you show me how to arm that?
- Wrecker: Sorry, kid. This one's all mine.
- Cad Bane: I've taken down so many clones over the years. Once you figure out one, the rest are easy.
- Hunter: You're in for a surprise.
- Cad Bane: I doubt that.
- Cad Bane: [to Omega] Sorry, little lady.
Bounty Lost [1.09] Edit
- Tech: All clones were created from a host named Jango Fett. While our genetic structure was modified for growth acceleration and obedience, Omega is a pure genetic replication.
- Hunter: How many clones like that exist?
- Tech: To my knowledge, there's only one other. A male clone code-named Alpha, later referred to as Boba. Since he disappeared at the start of the war, that makes Omega the sole living source of Fett's raw genetic material.
- Omega: If I'm as valuable as you say, Lama Su will keep sending bounty hunters after me.
- Hunter: He can send everyone in the galaxy. You have us.
- Omega: You can't fight them all.
- Hunter: Omega, you don't have to worry. You are never going back to Kamino.
- Omega: Promise?
- Hunter: Promise.
Common Ground [1.10] Edit
Devil's Deal [1.11] Edit
Rescue on Ryloth [1.12] Edit
- Omega: Gonky's prime power source won't fully charge. I'm fixing it.
- Hunter: You can't. He's a defective unit.
- Omega: [to Gonky] Don't worry, we're defective too.
- Omega: Tech won't let me train until I can recite all the ship's specifications from memory.
- Hera Syndulla: Specs are only half of it. Flying is... It's about a feeling.
- Omega: What do you mean?
- Hera Syndulla: When I close my eyes and picture myself up there, I feel it. The instruments help guide you, but you plot your course. You're free.
- Omega: So you're a pilot?
- Hera Syndulla: No, not yet. But one day.
- Admiral Rampart: [looking for Hera] Tell us where she is and I will ensure she is returned to you safely.
- Eleni Syndulla: I have seen how you treat your allies, Admiral. I prefer to be your enemy.
- [Omega and Hera stole a shuttle and Hera is flying it for the first time]
- Hera Syndulla: We're getting the hang of this.
- Tech: Yes, your dangerous and uncontrolled maneuvering is as confusing to them as it is to us.
Infested [1.13] Edit
War Mantle [1.14] Edit
- Gregor: That's Captain traitor.
- Gregor: I got blown up once and survived.
- Hunter: I figured you'd show up.
- Crosshair: I was hoping from the whole squad, but you'll do.
Return to Kamino [1.15] Edit
- Crosshair: Stop pretending to be something you're not, Hunter. We're not like the regs. We never have been. We're superior.
- Hunter: This facility's being decommissioned. You don't seem too concerned.
- Crosshair: Why should I be?
- Hunter: Because the Empire will be phasing out clones next.
- Crosshair: Not the ones that matter.
- Hunter: Crosshair, forget the Empire. This isn't you. It's your inhibitor chip. We can help you.
- Crosshair: Wrong. I had my chip removed a long time ago.
- Hunter: Since when?
- Crosshair: Does it matter?
- Hunter: Yes.
- Crosshair: This is who I am.
- Crosshair: It's time to stop running. Join the Empire, and you will have purpose again.
- Hunter: You really don't get who we are, do you?
- Crosshair: Don't make the same mistake twice. Don't become my enemy.
- Hunter: Crosshair, we never were.
- Stormtrooper: I'll notify the scouts.
- Crosshair: [about the Bad Batch] Don't bother. They'll come to us. They don't leave their own behind...most of the time.
- Hunter: You tried to kill us. We didn't have a choice.
- Crosshair: Hmm. And I did?
Kamino Lost [1.16] Edit
- Crosshair: The Empire will control the galaxy, and I am going to be a part of it. Hunter, you made the wrong choice.
- Hunter: Don't fool yourself. All you'll ever be to them is a number.
- Crosshair: All those missions together, and you threw it away.
- Hunter: We made a choice, and so did you.
- Crosshair: Soldiers follow orders.
- Hunter: Blind allegiance makes you a pawn. A real leader protects his squad.
- Crosshair: Look where that's gotten you. They're all going to die here because of your failed leadership.
- Wrecker: All that time, you didn't even try to come back. We still would have taken ya.
- Tech: Let it go, Wrecker. Crosshair has always been severe and unyielding. It is his nature. You cannot change that. He cannot change that.
- Crosshair: Why are you defending me?
- Tech: Understanding you does not mean that I agree with you.
- Omega: You're still their brother, Crosshair. You're my brother too.
- Wrecker: You coming with us?
- Crosshair: None of this changes anything.
- Hunter: You offered us a chance, Crosshair. This is yours.
- Crosshair: I made my decision.
- Hunter: We want things different, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies.
- [the Bad Batch stare at Kamino's destroyed cloning facility]
- Omega: It's...all gone.
Season 2 Edit
Spoils of War [2.01] Edit
Ruins of War [2.02] Edit
The Solitary Clone [2.03] Edit
Faster [2.04] Edit
Entombed [2.05] Edit
Tribe [2.06] Edit
The Clone Conspiracy [2.07] Edit
Truth and Consequences [2.08] Edit
- Emperor Palpatine: I am deeply troubled by this recent revelation. My gratitude to Senator Chuchi for exposing a rogue element within our ranks. Many lives have been lost, but I assure you, Admiral Rampart will face the consequences for his treachery. However, he did not act alone. The fact that the clones under his command so blindly followed orders, inflicting such carnage without hesitation, gives me pause. Perhaps, it is time for a change. Now more than ever, building a strong galaxy requires protection and security. Due to the nefarious actions of Admiral Rampart, and the immediacy of the bill on the floor today, it is my opinion that this legislation is our future. With this momentous act, we shall usher in a new era heralded by the Imperial Stormtrooper.
- Omega: We did the right thing. We told the truth.
- Hunter: And he twisted it to his advantage.