Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
2003 video game
(Redirected from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords)
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
- N.B. Revan's quotes are variable, since the player controls his or her responses.
- Revan: Death is such a small impediment.
- [Dark Side ending]
- Bastila Shan: Malak is dead! All hail the return of Darth Revan, the true Lord of the Sith!
- Bastila Shan: I saw your service records when you transferred aboard The Endar Spire, but nothing beyond that. I know very little about you. I'd like to ask you some questions, given our relationship.
- Revan: What do you want to know?
- Bastila Shan: What kind of background do you have.
- Revan: I was a scout with the fleet.
- Bastila Shan: On which planet were you born?
- Revan: Deralia. It's in a remote system in the Outer Rim.
- Bastila Shan: Your age is?
- Revan: I'm twenty, though my service record says twenty-five. Bastila, this isn't getting to know me better. What is going on?
- Bastila Shan: Yes, well---The truth is I was studying how you responded to my questions.
- Revan: And what did you find out?
- Bastila Shan You were honest, which is good. And you treated this as a serious matter, which it is. This bond we share will shape both our destinies; it is not to be taken lightly.
- HK-47: Affirmation: Correct, master. Sith protocols maintain that all knowledge be deleted before assassination missions, and restored upon return.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Part 2Edit
Please note that the Exile's responses are variable, as the player is the Jedi Exile, and chooses his or her responses.
- Darth Sion: I sense you my master. Faint, weak.
- Kreia: Your senses betray you, as you betrayed me.
- Darth Sion: After all that has happened, still you live. You are difficult to kill.
- Kreia: For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failing.
- Darth Sion: The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull. No longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now, you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come.
- Kreia: Perhaps. We shall see.
- The Jedi Exile: To teach, one must be willing to learn.
- Kreia: Enough! Step away from her!
- Master Vrook: Wha...?
- Kreia: Step away! She has brought truth and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm her, you will not harm her ever again!
- Master Kavar: I thought you had died in the Mandalorian Wars.
- Kreia: Died? No. Became stronger? Yes!
- Master Vrook: Is this your new master, Exile? If so then you follow Revan's path. Her teachings will cause you to fall as surely as he did.
- Master Zez-Kai Ell: We sought to lure the Sith out and now they have come to us.
- Kreia: As you would pass judgment on her, I have come to pass judgement on you all. Do you wish to feel the teachings born of the Mandalorian Wars, of all wars, of all tragedies that scream across the galaxy? Let me show you, you, who have forever seen the galaxy through the Force. See it through the eyes of the Exile.
- [As Talia and Vaklu fight in the Royal Palace throne room]
- Queen Talia: You would sacrifice everything just for your ambition, Vaklu. The Republic, Iziz- everything!
- General Vaklu: That is a gross simplification, Talia. Change is a painful process. A price must be paid. But Onderon will have a new destiny, one larger than you can imagine.