Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
2003 video game
- Cliff Fittir: Fine with me, but I don't know about Mr. Square; champion of the UP3.
- Fayt: Haha, very funny.
- Cliff: Hey, don't laugh. I'm actually a bit of an artiste myself, though you wouldn't know it to look at me. Mirage said as much.
- Fayt: She did?
- Cliff: That's right. She said, "You're the kind of guy who decides with his emotions before using his head." In other words, she thinks I'm an impressionist.
- Fayt: I don't think that's what she meant...
- Cliff: Yeah, and she also said I'm "Always looking at pretty girls," which I guess is her way of praising my keen sense of aesthetics, don't you think?
- [in the dungeon of Airglyph castle, the inquisitor tries to interrogate Fayt has his arms is chained to the ceiling]
- Inquisitor: Why don't you just spit it out! Play nice, and we'll treat you right.
- Fayt Leingod: ...
- Inquisitor: [grabbing Fayt's chin] That thing you were hiding-what waaaaas that? A new Aquarian weapon? Ehh?
- Fayt Leingod: [wondering] Aquaria?
- Inquisitor: [shouting] Answer the question!
- [the Inquisitor punches Fayt's stomach]
- Fayt Leingod: Oof! I...told...you...I...don't know...
- Inquisitor: [continuously striking Fayt with his whip] Suuuuure you doooon't! Aahahahaha!
- Fayt Leingod: Argh! Oooh...
- Inquisitor: Hmm...?
- Fayt Leingod: [knocked out]...
- Inquisitor: Damn, he fainted on me. And it was juuuuust getting fun! See you again soon, my little kitten! Hahahaha... [to an Airyglyph soldier] You! Throw this one in the cell!
- Airyglyph soldier: Yes sir!