Stacey Campfield (born June 8, 1968) in Vestal, New York, moved to Knoxville, TN at age 25, is an American politician, who served as member of the Tennessee House of Representatives from 2005 to 2010, and has served as a member of the Tennessee Senate since 2010. On August 7, 2014, Campfield was defeated 66%-28% in the Republican state senate primary by Knox County Commissioner Richard Briggs
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- My understanding is that the KKK doesn't even ban members by race... [and] has less racist bylaws.
- Gouras, Matt (27 September 2005), "White GOP lawmaker compares Tennessee black lawmakers to the KKK", AP/Florida Times-Union
- Regarding his two requests to join Tennessee's legislative Black Caucus being rejected.
- All these people who say they are pro-life — at least we would see how many lives are being ended out there by abortions.
- Schelzeig, Erik (14 February 2007), "Official wants death certificates issued for abortions", AP/Times-News
- Regarding his bill to issue death certificates for abortions.
- That bullying this is the biggest lark out there.
- Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community — it was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.
- My understanding is that it is virtually — not completely, but virtually — impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex...very rarely [transmitted].
- OutQ, SiriusXM Radio, quoted in Signorile, Michelangelo (26 January 2012), "Stacey Campfield, Tennessee Senator Behind 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, On Bullying, AIDS And Homosexual 'Glorification'", The Huffington Post
- All I can say is if this is a hurricane then East Tennessee has one about every other week. Seriously. It's not that bad.
Some minor wind and intermittent light to medium rain. Nothing bad at all yet.
- "Ron Paul and the Tampa hurricane convention.", Camp4U, 27 August 2012 , quoted in Woods, Jeff (28 August 2012), "Blogging from RNC, Campfield Keeps Sensitive Side in Check", Nashville Scene
- Regarding the Republican National Convention being postponed because of Hurricane Isaac
- Democrats bragging about the number of mandatory sign ups for Obamacare is like Germans bragging about the number of manditory (sic) sign ups for 'train rides' for Jews in the 40s.
- Sisk, Chas (5 May 2014), "Campfield regrets comparing Obamacare to Nazi train ride", Tennessean
- Regarding the Affordable Care Act
About Stacey CampfieldEdit
- Is Stacey Campfield a state senator or a villain from a Dickens novel? [...] Who is this state legislator Stacey Campfield who wants to turn Tennessee education into the actual Hunger Games?